PDA

View Full Version : Please Pray for my Best Friend

MissNaySimon
09-02-2008, 07:34 AM
Yesterday I got a phonecall from my best friend. Her six week old son passed away yesterday. He had breathing problems since he was born, which was unusual because he was a full term baby. He suddenly stopped breathing. CPS took her other son because they thought they were abusing them, and so now her and her husband and alone without either child.

Please pray for her and her family to get through this.

GRRRR8
09-02-2008, 07:38 AM
I am so sorry for your friends loss. My son was premature and is Autisic and he made it. He is now 16 and I try to keep up with his food bill. He does not talk, but we communicate in our own way. I hope that their other child is returned to them soon to help ease the pain. Charlie

Chewy
09-02-2008, 07:49 AM
DAMN! I hate hearing these things. My heart goes out to them...

Blackdevil77
09-02-2008, 07:54 AM
my god im so sorry to hear that. My condolences to the family. My parents lost a son before me. It took them 8 years to have me and I would have had an older brother if their first born didn't pass away. I will pray for them.

MissNaySimon
09-02-2008, 08:06 AM
She's having a hard time right now. Her husband is set to deploy soon. Her older son will be two next april, and he's confused as to why he can't see his little brother anymore.

Steve
09-02-2008, 08:59 AM
aww that's just heartbreaking :(

G8GTlawride
09-02-2008, 04:34 PM
My prayers as well.. Psalm 147-3 "He heals the broken hearted binding up their wounds" The pain will pass, in Gods hands.

MissNaySimon
09-05-2008, 09:23 PM
The viewing was today. I don't think I've cried so much since my Mom died four months ago. Sweet little Noah looked so peaceful and comfortable.

They are ruling his death SIDS related. Apparently he started crying really hard and Mom couldn't console him, so she gave him to dad while she gave their older son a bath. Not but five minutes later Dad started screaming to get Caden out of the tub, all while giving Noah CPR and talking on the phone with 911. The ambulance came and took them to the hospital. They tried for two hours to revive him. He started gasping while crying, and then just stopped breathing all together.

Please pray for Hunter and Stephanie Young.