PDA

View Full Version : Photos of my completed Pedders Track II installation.

G8V8
09-01-2008, 04:49 AM
I will post some impressions in a bit. Right now i NEED to go drive it!!!!!!
Here is a teaser:
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2002-11/65524/PLEQB-57937054-DSCN0672_719.JPG

Link. 56K beware.
http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?folder_id=2004904

Steve
09-01-2008, 07:26 AM
i'm SO jealous! looking good!

dms
09-01-2008, 07:49 AM
Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!

mike
dms

G8V8
09-01-2008, 10:51 AM
Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!

mike
dms

That ain't the half of it.

You all know how much I loved the equiv of the Street II that I had installed. It totally transformed the car from a sporty sedan into a sports sedan. Well, the addition of the sway bars and radius rod bushes in conjunction with the STB have taken it to another level. Hard to explain until you have tried it and have a frame of reference. It is sort of like trying to describe sex with twin sisters :thumbsup:to someone who thinks sex is spanking his monkey. :jerkoff:

Response is "right now!" and precise. Rapid transitions from side to side are lightening fast. I didn't know a 4000lb car could do this. It feels much lighter than it's size and weight would predict.

Please, if you get a chance to drive one, DO IT.

Ok, homestly, not everybody will be can appreciate this suspension. This is not a dig on anybody. A lot of people say, "Why do you need 400HP? My [fill in blank] does great and has all the power I need or want." Or, "Why do you need those Peddler thingies? My [fill in blank] handles great and it is all i need." This suspension is probably more than many can fully appeciate. If the "over-temp" light on your personal tilt meter kicks on at .7Gs, save your money. But, on the other hand, if you get-off pushing yourself and want to feel a car that is not the limiting factor, you have GOT to experience this.

The day before yesterday, my "tilt-meter" redline and the capabilities of the car were pretty even. Today, I'm the limiting factor. I've been out playing and have over 250 miles in this suspension and have been pushing my envelope a little at a time. I have yet to have this G8 even whisper, "Better back-off a little." Not a wimper. If anything, it is "More. Let's go."

So, there you have it. Take it for what it is worth. I'm happy. In 42 years of driving I've never owned anything this superb. The street I and II are great values and really make a very, very good car better. The track II makes it, well, like sex with twins and getting it on film.:screw:

GRRRR8
09-01-2008, 11:56 AM
Well put Ed. I need to push my limiter for sure! Congrats on the Pedders.

G8V8
09-01-2008, 12:34 PM
Thanks Charlie. Please don't Pedderize. Right now I have to hope for really twisted roads to have a slim chance to keep you in sight. If you Pedderize, I'm sunk.

GRRRR8
09-01-2008, 03:15 PM
LOL! I guess we will have to make you faster then!

G8V8
09-01-2008, 04:44 PM
LOL! I guess we will have to make you faster then!

OK.:cd:

SINCITYC6
03-22-2009, 06:06 AM
That ain't the half of it.

You all know how much I loved the equiv of the Street II that I had installed. It totally transformed the car from a sporty sedan into a sports sedan. Well, the addition of the sway bars and radius rod bushes in conjunction with the STB have taken it to another level. Hard to explain until you have tried it and have a frame of reference. It is sort of like trying to describe sex with twin sisters :thumbsup:to someone who thinks sex is spanking his monkey. :jerkoff:

Response is "right now!" and precise. Rapid transitions from side to side are lightening fast. I didn't know a 4000lb car could do this. It feels much lighter than it's size and weight would predict.

Please, if you get a chance to drive one, DO IT.

Ok, homestly, not everybody will be can appreciate this suspension. This is not a dig on anybody. A lot of people say, "Why do you need 400HP? My [fill in blank] does great and has all the power I need or want." Or, "Why do you need those Peddler thingies? My [fill in blank] handles great and it is all i need." This suspension is probably more than many can fully appeciate. If the "over-temp" light on your personal tilt meter kicks on at .7Gs, save your money. But, on the other hand, if you get-off pushing yourself and want to feel a car that is not the limiting factor, you have GOT to experience this.

The day before yesterday, my "tilt-meter" redline and the capabilities of the car were pretty even. Today, I'm the limiting factor. I've been out playing and have over 250 miles in this suspension and have been pushing my envelope a little at a time. I have yet to have this G8 even whisper, "Better back-off a little." Not a wimper. If anything, it is "More. Let's go."

So, there you have it. Take it for what it is worth. I'm happy. In 42 years of driving I've never owned anything this superb. The street I and II are great values and really make a very, very good car better. The track II makes it, well, like sex with twins and getting it on film.:screw:

Thanks! New to this forum, great write-up!! Love the refrences!!!:D

dms
03-22-2009, 08:36 AM
Great write-ups!

It is hard sometimes to explain the differences, even though the changes are radical!. When we first started the Pedders intro to the G8 world, we had sooo many people telling us that we were a bunch of liers and claims we were making were just a marketing scheme. We have so many of them out there now, and guys have posted their own reviews, we do not get this anymore. This process was the most challenging in the LX world. The Hemi guys think their cars are perfect and other than coil overs, could not be improved. They have some serious bushing issues, that we showed pictures of and taught the community how to check them. Now a very large amount of LX guys are have found on their own that our concerns are 100% accurate. So for us, time and product exposure fixes all!

We will be embarking on the Mustang soon. I have no idea what kind of crowd that is.

mike
dms

G8V8
03-22-2009, 05:01 PM
Thanks guys.

RJ'sMgnchrgedG8
03-23-2009, 02:58 PM
Pedders going on my G8 on April 2nd!
It will be the Track II setup with XA coilovers.
Man, I can't wait.

Ed,
That was an awesome review.
Thanks

G8V8
03-23-2009, 06:21 PM
Thanks guys. I wish they had the adjustable coil overs when I did mine!