PDA

View Full Version : Livernois Motorsports X-Treme Cal Tuning Interface Now Available

Livernois Motorsports
04-18-2009, 09:40 AM
Livernois Motorsports is proud to introduce our new X-Treme Cal Tuning Interface.

The X-Treme Cal Interface allows us to achieve results equivalent to dyno tuning for simple bolt-on's, aftermarket power adder or full bolt-on vehicles that normally require custom tuning at a dyno facility. This interface is a single VIN unit with the ability to data log. The interface is yours to keep, so we can send you updates to our tune files as they become available or update your tune if you do further modifications (within reason).

The X-Treme Cal Interface reads out your factory PCM program, which you can save should you ever need to return your vehicle to the stock PCM program. Restoring your vehicle to the stock PCM program is quick and easy.

The software is included, so all you will need is a laptop of your own.

Includes:

X-Treme Cal Interface
X-Treme Cal Software
USB Interface to Laptop Cord
OBD-2 Interface to Vehicle Cord

http://i540.photobucket.com/albums/gg324/LivernoisMotorsports/xtremecal.jpg

Price for the interface and a full tune is $600.00.

For an additional charge, we can also make the tune undetectable.

Please call 313-561-5500 ex. 2123 or pm me to order or with any questions you may have.

Thank you

Regards,

Rick LeBlanc
Livernois Motorsports

used2vtec
04-18-2009, 10:27 AM
Looks like people will have some options now with their tuning. Lets say you buy this and just do a tune to a totally stock car, then you do headers on the car. How much will that cost for a different tune? FWIW, 600 for all the software and a tune is one kick ass deal.

Livernois Motorsports
04-18-2009, 11:26 AM
Looks like people will have some options now with their tuning. Lets say you buy this and just do a tune to a totally stock car, then you do headers on the car. How much will that cost for a different tune? FWIW, 600 for all the software and a tune is one kick ass deal.

That's within reason, so there would be no charge.

-Rick

BigV8
04-26-2009, 04:24 PM
Does it work with vista? Seems most laptops now come with vista

Livernois Motorsports
04-26-2009, 08:04 PM
Does it work with vista? Seems most laptops now come with vista

Yes, it will work with Vista.

Thank you,

Rick

kje141
04-27-2009, 06:40 AM
Would this come with preset tunes for the ECM or TCM, or would it all be totally customizable. I am just wondering how bad someone who has no experience (like me) would be able to screw up their car if their wasn't presets that we could "tweak" as we saw fit.

Night Train
04-27-2009, 06:47 AM
Excuse my ignorance. I have an '09 with Magnaflow Catbacks and a Roto Fab CAI. Are you saying that with this unit, one could get more power out of it with loading one of your tunes without the need for a dyno? if so, can you explain how that works?

Thanks,

Livernois Motorsports
04-27-2009, 09:34 AM
Would this come with preset tunes for the ECM or TCM, or would it all be totally customizable. I am just wondering how bad someone who has no experience (like me) would be able to screw up their car if their wasn't presets that we could "tweak" as we saw fit.

With this interface all of the tuning changes are done by us and emailed to the customer to upload through the interface. It's pretty simple and I don't think you could screw it up.

Excuse my ignorance. I have an '09 with Magnaflow Catbacks and a Roto Fab CAI. Are you saying that with this unit, one could get more power out of it with loading one of your tunes without the need for a dyno? if so, can you explain how that works?

Thanks,

Yes, we've done so many different combinations here on the dyno, that we can send files via email to the customer to upload into their vehicle through the interface.

A good example is a customer on another site that wasn't happy with his existing dyno tune from another shop. He purchased our device and uploaded the files we sent and put the car back on the same dyno and saw gains of 11 RWHP / 10 RWTQ. In addition, our TCM cal will make it feel like a totally different car.

His mods were: Rotofab CAI, Longtubes, and Corsa Mufflers.

Thank you for your interest, please let us know if you have any other questions.

Regards,

Rick LeBlanc
Livernois Motorsports

Top Speed
04-27-2009, 09:40 AM
Nice!

wreckwriter
04-28-2009, 03:42 AM
What tuning software are you using?

BigV8
04-28-2009, 05:08 AM
Does it work with vista? Seems most laptops now come with vista Should have been more specific and said 32 bit or 64 bit vista. thanks

Livernois Motorsports
04-28-2009, 06:38 AM
What tuning software are you using?

We use our own X-treme cal software and interface.

Should have been more specific and said 32 bit or 64 bit vista. thanks

It will work with both 32 and 64 bit.

Regards,

Rick LeBlanc
Livernois Motorsports

2ltrgsr
04-29-2009, 04:27 PM
With this interface all of the tuning changes are done by us and emailed to the customer to upload through the interface. It's pretty simple and I don't think you could screw it up.

Yes, we've done so many different combinations here on the dyno, that we can send files via email to the customer to upload into their vehicle through the interface.

A good example is a customer on another site that wasn't happy with his existing dyno tune from another shop. He purchased our device and uploaded the files we sent and put the car back on the same dyno and saw gains of 11 RWHP / 10 RWTQ. In addition, our TCM cal will make it feel like a totally different car.

His mods were: Rotofab CAI, Longtubes, and Corsa Mufflers.

Thank you for your interest, please let us know if you have any other questions.

Regards,

Rick LeBlanc
Livernois Motorsports

that was me by the way livernois will be the mods i put on my car from now on:)