PDA

View Full Version : 2 Days and 2 Kills on some turbo 4-bangers

blackbirdws6
04-17-2009, 02:17 PM
1st Kill:
Yesterday I was cruising on Route 18 and a Scion TC in white with the stickers on the door, triple pod on the pillar and carbon fiber everywhere....but with a front mount. He pulled along side with a very wide smile. He yelled for me to honk it off which I kindly obliged. I throw the car into manual mode to avoid any lag in a downshift, 3 honks @ 40mph and we are off. His car spools fairly quickly and he holds me for a second until the G8 shifts into third gear and I start a nice consistent pull. My car shifts into 4th and I have an easy 4 cars on him and I shut it down. He keeps his foot in it and jumps off the gas so I can here his "oh so cool" blow-off valve.

2nd Kill:
Next I was on Easton Ave with my wife and we had just been making our way back to 287. A Mazdaspeed6 got behind me at a light and I made sure I left the next light a little briskly to give him room to get next to me. Sure enough, the next light turned yellow then red. I hear him downshifting next to me with the clear sign of a BOV and some other mods. The kid looks like a total dweeb with his GF....maybe sister in the car. We sit at the light, I look over and he won't even give me a glance. OK thats fine. Light turns green and I immediately see his car jump so I roll into the throttle to avoid the traction control. The car hooks up beautifully and I floor it. I rip away from him, G8 hits the 1-2 shift and give the Mazdaslow6 a nice bark of the tires as I throw a few more car lengths on him. I assume he couldn't drive his car. He stays behind me until the next light and runs up to block me. I go behind him and of course as the light turns green, black smoke is thrown out the exhaust and I take chase...sure enough I pull to his bumper and let off just to let him know he had no chance.

Fun stuff!

mtolivecracker
04-17-2009, 04:23 PM
Nice brian, its funny that i just read this because I just got into piscataway after some ridiculousness on 287. nice day out, so i was speeding my way down 287, never getting under 85. hitting 100 here and there, but the whole time since i got on the highway, theres this old lumina that keeps on getting on my ass, so i figure its some young kid or someone just just using me as a cop catcher. so down the road, i find a victim, a 2007ish maxima with two big ass pipes all tinted out. some kid with a girl next to him. so i pull up and match him at about 75, put S-mode on, after a little taunting, he notices and takes off, i gun it, g8 drops to 3rd, and takes off, i pass him before hitting 4th and have about 2 cars on him when i let off somewhere after 100. he passes me and gets in front of me and after a little while i see his hazards go off a couple of times. i figure he admits defeat with a joke, and its my exit coming up, but then i see a vette fly past me, with an s2000 soon to follow. So i keep going, catchin up to the vette whos going close to 100, hoping to take care of the honda for him, in full respect. then all of a sudden i hear a loud cop siren, im like WTF! ive had my eyes peeled, no way its a cop WHERE IS HE? i look over and next to me is the FUCKING LUMINA, with some cop looking guy inside yelling at me like 'wtf are you doing' putting on some cop sounding siren. so i drop into manual third and take the next exit.

And thats when the fun ends. im very confused, I hope i dont get a ticket in the mail. or have cops show up at my house. Does anyone know if i can get fucked?

DQGTO
04-18-2009, 12:45 PM
nah i think if he wanted to fuck you he woulda done it right away. No worries. He was prob just a Detective or something fucking around