PDA

View Full Version : Any interest in a Hsv Gts fender group buy?

Darkside
04-17-2009, 09:23 AM
I plan on getting these fenders in the near future. I believe that JHP sells them for around $2050 shipped. What I'd like to know is if there is 'serious' interest in buying a set of these.

I'm going to contact the Aussie source for exact pricing and a possible discount for a group buy. This will depend on the serious interest here. I believe they normally sell for around $1200 there. With a few guys interested then the shipping shouldn't be that bad. Obviously the more people than the cheaper it would be.

I'd be willing to be the main contact and have the freight shipped here and deal with the customs BS. I just went through it and while its frustrating, at least I know what to expect.

GeorgeInNePa
04-17-2009, 10:07 AM
Check with Crazy Paul, if you are willing to get a bunch of fenders shipped to you. He can probably help you.

Steve
04-17-2009, 10:27 AM
Say Hi to Mick for me ;)

Darkside
04-17-2009, 11:53 AM
Say Hi to Mick for me ;)

Will do. Unfortunately Mick and Paul are on opposite ends of the country. But I'm checking with Paul to see what we can do. It would take a few guys in on it for it to be worth the shipping.

Crazy Paul
04-17-2009, 08:02 PM
Umm just something to be aware of.

The shipment that Steve organized from Holmart to himself in Seattle cost a substantial amount more in "Port Fees and charges" than the very recent one you and I did to Cleveland. Even tho our shipment was larger in all respects.

I've talked to a couple people about this difference and so far nobody can figure out the reason for it. It might be wise to base your calcs on Steves figures so then there are no nasty surprises.

:)

Darkside
04-17-2009, 11:34 PM
Yeah, I can't figure that one either. I still think it would save between 300-500 a piece if three or more people were interested. Whats the best way to get ahold of Mick?

Crazy Paul
04-17-2009, 11:47 PM
Whats the best way to get ahold of Mick?

I think it's time for a PM.

:watch:

the driver
05-09-2009, 09:52 PM
Interested.

Just don't tell my GF.:hang:

EDIT: Maybe a bit late in the game to ask this question, but, are the GTS fender vents functional?

GeorgeInNePa
05-09-2009, 10:46 PM
Any updates?

I'm interested.

Crazy Paul
05-11-2009, 01:59 PM
Interested.

Just don't tell my GF.:hang:

EDIT: Maybe a bit late in the game to ask this question, but, are the GTS fender vents functional?

nope

Crazy Paul
05-11-2009, 02:00 PM
Any updates?
I'm interested.

Send me an e-mail pjsadler@iinet.net.au and I'll update you.

Steve
05-11-2009, 02:04 PM
Umm just something to be aware of.

The shipment that Steve organized from Holmart to himself in Seattle cost a substantial amount more in "Port Fees and charges" than the very recent one you and I did to Cleveland. Even tho our shipment was larger in all respects.

I've talked to a couple people about this difference and so far nobody can figure out the reason for it. It might be wise to base your calcs on Steves figures so then there are no nasty surprises.

I probably just had a big 'bend me over' sign painted on my back lol!

the driver
05-12-2009, 09:54 AM
nope

Meh, I don't care. They still look badass.

How much interest will be needed before we can move on these?

Crazy Paul
05-14-2009, 03:11 PM
Meh, I don't care. They still look badass.
How much interest will be needed before we can move on these?

Please send all questions via PM or e-mail.
Thanks
Crazy Paul

Mods please close the thread.