PDA

View Full Version : Not really meant to be a kill, but it technically was!?!

zosoboogie
04-09-2009, 12:15 PM
So last night I ran into some of my friends and my intention wasn't to race at all but it did escalate into it.
So my buddy just got a 550i and he also got a ECU and exhaust upgrade from Dinan and with that he is at 450+ hp. So he started talking smack about my car and GM and the rest of the world basically and we went to this stretch of an industrial park completely empty except for a security guard but we gave him a early Christmas bonus not to call the cops. Anyway I raced his 550i three times beat him all three times by at least 2 to 3 car lengths. So he blamed it on the tires he had that he was going to get rims and better tires and my tires were stickier then his but wouldn't you know we have the EXACT same tire on both our cars but his are newer.

Then I raced a 2007 Mercedes CLK 63 AMG and that sure is a gorgeous MB. I also raced it three times and it beat me the first time but after the first race I told everyone that I messed up shifting they all call BS and well we did it again. The second and third time I won by about one foot both times and the kid in the MB driving his mom's car didn't believe it so we raced again and my friends at the finish line recorded it with cell phone camera but it was so distorted you couldn't really tell but I beat him again.
The funny thing is that his dad is really cool or more of a kid then his son and when he told his dad that he got beat by a supercharged Pontiac, it was one of the funniest things I have seen in a while.

Then the last car a 2008 Porsche 911 Turbo and I race him twice and he beat me by just 1.5 car lengths which was fine with me!!!!!

But most of my friends are quite surprised at the performance of my G8 and what I call performance per dollar or even horsepower per dollar!!!
It works for me!!

Vertical
04-09-2009, 12:31 PM
Don't lie, you wanted to race!!!!!

Lol, good kills man. Especially being able to run with some high dollar sauerkraut, congrats!

confused2much
04-09-2009, 12:36 PM
You know that those would have been GRRRR8 videos to see. Congrats on the kills. Makes it all worth while I bet.

jbradsh1
04-09-2009, 02:18 PM
Nice wins. Doesn't surprise me that you won ... what surprises me is how close they were. I would have thought you would have killed them big time. Did you have traction issues? None of those cars mentioned even come close to 500 rwhp?

zosoboogie
04-09-2009, 02:53 PM
I won the 550i no problem, I think the MB has a weight advantage and well the Porsche just beat me.

EcoBrick Bob
04-09-2009, 04:01 PM
Arthur,

If you un-installed that heavy sub woofer..... you might have won all the races!!!!

See you the 26th!

The Commodore
04-09-2009, 08:57 PM
Great races.

But how did your friend get that much HP from just a Dinan ECU and exhaust? Aren't those cars like 355 hp stock?

zosoboogie
04-09-2009, 09:58 PM
Great races.

But how did your friend get that much HP from just a Dinan ECU and exhaust? Aren't those cars like 355 hp stock?

they are to be 361 stock but i think he did more to it then he said. He usually does shit over the top on all his other cars!!