PDA

View Full Version : cubby where atari gauges were

MoonPie
04-06-2009, 09:05 AM
Has anyone with an 09 G8 pulled the cubby hole lining up yet? Its fixed to the area by some shitty tape. WTF! I pay decent money for a vehicle and they have the balls to sell me something put together with friggin tape? DAMN!

I've pulled it out and removed that tape, definitley going the hsv gauge upgrade route now, if CP can hook it up real nice.

Chewy
04-06-2009, 09:10 AM
I like it... Keeps my glasses from getting scratched.

My dads BMW M5 has tape holding the badges on... That car costs 3 times what mine did... I don't think it's a bad thing...

MoonPie
04-06-2009, 09:15 AM
I think the tape on the BMW is probably a higher quality, this stuff came up real easy and was extremely weak, the cling piece was coming up at the corners as well. Like you said, it does a great job of holding my aviators in place.

I like it... Keeps my glasses from getting scratched.

My dads BMW M5 has tape holding the badges on... That car costs 3 times what mine did... I don't think it's a bad thing...

MichaelG8
04-08-2009, 12:02 PM
I think the tape on the BMW is probably a higher quality, this stuff came up real easy and was extremely weak, the cling piece was coming up at the corners as well. Like you said, it does a great job of holding my aviators in place.

Yea mine was starting to come up by it self. i ended up gluing it back down.

R.Penguin
04-08-2009, 01:00 PM
Has anyone with an 09 G8 pulled the cubby hole lining up yet? Its fixed to the area by some shitty tape. WTF! I pay decent money for a vehicle and they have the balls to sell me something put together with friggin tape? DAMN!

I've pulled it out and removed that tape, definitley going the hsv gauge upgrade route now, if CP can hook it up real nice.
Mine came up too. I just mounted my DashHawk in the left side of the cubby. Now I can monitor 4 things with just a quick glance. :p

Chewy
04-08-2009, 01:19 PM
Mine hasn't moved an inch... Yet...

TCorzett
04-08-2009, 01:48 PM
Mine is sitting in a box at the back of my closet... In-Dash GPS FTW :thumbsup:

-Todd...

R.Penguin
04-08-2009, 01:52 PM
Mine is sitting in a box at the back of my closet... In-Dash GPS FTW :thumbsup:

-Todd...

Roger that!::thumbsup: