PDA

View Full Version : Ok guys...need part numbers ASAP!!

sstruck383
04-04-2009, 08:50 PM
Well...my wife decided that she no longer liked the way the front end looked on the car so needless to say that I'm in need of some part numbers to fix it.

Parts I need to fix it:
Headlight (passenger side with mounting assembly)
Passenger side fender (outside)
Front GT Fascia
Fascia side marker (passenger side)
2008 GT wheels (non-sport package)

I know the GXP Fascia number is 92213340 but you can't get the fog light bezels yet.

Anyways, I'm in need of these parts to get the ball rolling to fix the car and if I can get them at cost then I could save myself some money.

Thanks for the help!!

-Ray-
04-05-2009, 04:30 AM
Well...my wife decided that she no longer liked the way the front end looked on the car so needless to say that I'm in need of some part numbers to fix it.

Parts I need to fix it:
Headlight (passenger side with mounting assembly)
Passenger side fender (outside)
Front GT Fascia
Fascia side marker (passenger side)
2008 GT wheels (non-sport package)

I know the GXP Fascia number is 92213340 but you can't get the fog light bezels yet.

Anyways, I'm in need of these parts to get the ball rolling to fix the car and if I can get them at cost then I could save myself some money.

Thanks for the help!!

Send a PM to Greg from Pace Performance. He's been a real help to the forum. I needed a muffler hanger and called Pace and asked for Greg. He had the part number ordered it and shipped it to me.

MANOFSTEEL69
04-05-2009, 04:38 AM
Might be a good time for a Holden conversion ;)

sstruck383
04-05-2009, 12:40 PM
Well I was thinking that or a GXP but I have about a week to get this done so don't know if I can get a hold of a Holden front end plus I'm on a tight budget since I'm trying to do it myself without insurance helping out.