PDA

View Full Version : Infiniti kill

TonyKarter
03-29-2009, 07:27 AM
Early last week I went to visit my daughter in college, a small East Texas junior college. When I left, there was this Infiniti Gsomething..I don't remember if it was a 35 or a 37. Anyway, we turn left on the 4 lane street that runs next to the campus. I had seen him checking me out in his rearview at the stop sign, so I pull up beside him and his wife and he glances over at me and hits it! He pulled a car length on me, but I stopped that and pulled strong on him until I was a hood ahead and backed off. He smiled and waived, older guy, well dressed, definitely classy, educated type.

My daughter is student body president and midweek she attended a collegiate student government conference, accompanied by the Chancellor and Dean of the school. They took the Chancellors car...an Infiniti G37! You guessed it...I ran the the head man of the college...not 200 yards off the campus! It was a 3 hour trip, and the second time he passed a car my daughter commented that it ran almost as good as her dad's car. He asked her what I had and she told him a G8GT. She said he got an inquisitive look on his face and said, "What color is your dad's car?" She told him. He smiled. She asked why. He told her, but he said that he beat the guy. So she called me on the cellphone right then to ask if I had run an Infiniti when I left the other day, and I tell her yes, and that I had upheld the family's honor. I didn't know she was in the car with him, and I hear her say to someone she is riding with, "You didn't beat him! He said you jumped first and he STILL beat you!" Sassy little bitch that she is, I can hear her rubbing it in, and she's giving better than she is getting. Then she tells me that it was the Chancellor. I raised her to be nobody's fool and not to take shit off of anyone, but JEZZUS girl...it's the f**kin' head man of the place!

You go into a biker bar and sit at the bar next to the baddest biker in the place. You instinctively know that there are certain things that you can say that will get your ass whipped immediately. She has yet to learn this...

breakinparts
03-29-2009, 08:46 AM
HAHA, great kill story!

Mike P
03-29-2009, 08:52 AM
Tony, good story, good kill. Man if I was down in Texas, the next time you went to your daughter's college I would go with you.

It seems like you always get into some good races there! :)

G8GT721
03-29-2009, 11:04 AM
haha nice!

TonyKarter
03-29-2009, 05:59 PM
I think that Infiniti and the GTO are the only two cars I've seen in the sleepy little town. East Texas oil/gas town back in the 30's-50's, kinda like the rust belt now. Everything else is pickup trucks!

GRRRR8
03-29-2009, 06:49 PM
I think she gets it from you Ray! :devil:

-Ray-
03-29-2009, 07:00 PM
I think she gets it from you Ray! :devil:

Huh?

GRRRR8
03-29-2009, 07:03 PM
Huh?

Thats his name too.

-Ray-
03-29-2009, 07:07 PM
Lol

R.Penguin
03-29-2009, 07:08 PM
Thats his name too.
Unless G8 Ray is finally fessing up to being the father! :hang:

Devilish34
03-29-2009, 07:11 PM
Huh?

I guess you were tooo drunk to remember

-Ray-
03-29-2009, 07:13 PM
I guess you were tooo drunk to remember

That was possible 15 years ago. Now it's just possible because I'm old.

GRRRR8
03-29-2009, 07:15 PM
That was possible 15 years ago. Now it's just possible because I'm old.

:om::om::om::om::om:

-Ray-
03-29-2009, 07:18 PM
:om::om::om::om::om:

LOL, I don't forget everything young man.

Devilish34
03-29-2009, 07:27 PM

Isn't Charlie like 62ish??? Thats not young imo

GRRRR8
03-29-2009, 07:28 PM
Isn't Charlie like 62ish??? Thats not young imo

I got your 62ish!

Devilish34
03-29-2009, 07:29 PM
I got your 62ish!

:nah:

R.Penguin
03-29-2009, 07:39 PM
:nah:
Has racing slicks on his wheelchair tho'. :p

GM_Fan
03-30-2009, 03:32 AM
Funny story. Most of the "educated" types around here drive Porsches or BMWs where I go to school.

It's pretty cool you got him to run you.

TonyKarter
03-30-2009, 06:16 AM
I mean, it's not like I got him to run me. I didn't taunt him or anything to provoke a race, just pulled in the left lane to get around him, had my mind on the 2 1/2 hr. drive home, wasn't in sport mode/trac. control on, he just nailed it and it was on. I ws already accelerating, so that helped! We only went a hundred, maybe one fifty yards or so and it was over. I had seen him and the car on campus as I was returning from the GTO race a few weeks earlier, we made eye contact, that was all... no Chuck Norris thousand yard stare or anything like that. I guess working around college kids keeps the 50+ young at heart. Wish my job did.

Robert@KBXPerformance
03-30-2009, 07:14 PM

Lets just be glad that this board allows cookies otherwise we would never see Charlie or Ray because they would be forgetting their passwords all the time. :uhm:

You're not old until people start opening doors for you...