PDA

View Full Version : 1st anual HADDAD MOTORSPORTS cruise and BBQ

HaddadMotorsports
03-27-2009, 09:51 AM
Alright guys and gals the weather is a changing and its time for some fun outdoors.

When: April 19th

Where:
Haddad Motorsports at 8am or
http://www.villagecoffeeroaster.com/ at 9am

Basically go to which ever is closer

We should be under way by 9:30 am

Maps and directions willl be given out at the coffee roasters.

We will end the cruise at Haddad Motorsports for some BBQ (food type TBD)

We will also have quite a few items on sale for attendees only.
We will also be raffling off 5 dyno sessions for that day. (raffle will be for free, and no there will be no tuning done on this day)

This event is open to all G8 owners and there families. If you do not enjoy driving your car and/or eating BBQ with a bunch of car people, then this event is not for you . If you guys know anyone with a G8 or see anyone with a G8 please invite them over. I want this to be the biggest G8 event to date.

Oh and please vote so we know how many people we've got coming. (If you have already voted on another website please do not vote twice.)

This just in:
1. Haddad Motorsports will be offering a 10% discount on Pedders parts and Labor.
2. Magnacharger packages will be sold at rock bottom prices.
3. We will also have some headers that will be priced to move.
4. We are doing a little bit of house cleaning and there will be a used GTO parts bin. (stock used suspensions, and exhaust systems, etc..)
These sales will be available for one day and one day only (Apr 19th). You must be in attendance in order to qualify.

Thanks
Mike Haddad

confused2much
03-27-2009, 11:08 AM
If you have already voted on another website please do not vote twice.

There are other websites? :lame: J/K....wish I was closer cause I'm sure it's going to be a lot of fun.

-Ray-
03-27-2009, 12:23 PM
Wish I was back home to enjoy this one.

socalg8gt
04-01-2009, 07:15 PM
im down to go :clap: