PDA

View Full Version : Pacific Raceways Turbo Thunder 7/10-11

ronbuick
03-27-2009, 06:19 AM
I would like to see some G8's show for this event this year in July, there will be quite a few Buick Turbos and other turbo vehicles for this event, I will be driving my G8 as I am done racing the Turbo Regal, I'm not sure that I will be racing the G8 but helping out the other Buick guys with there cars, but again
a little showing of the 8's would be great as well, let me know what you think, thanks.

Ron

r33pwrd
03-27-2009, 06:39 AM
count me in! I should have the slicks, cam / head package by than! Are you living in Seattle or just coming out for the race?

ronbuick
03-27-2009, 06:50 AM
Live in the Boise area and have attended all the Turbo Thunders events but last years event cause of the gas prices, this is I think TT10, but coming for the race and will be driving the 8 and might make a pass or 2 just for fun and hang out as well.

Ron

r33pwrd
03-27-2009, 07:46 AM
Live in the Boise area and have attended all the Turbo Thunders events but last years event cause of the gas prices, this is I think TT10, but coming for the race and will be driving the 8 and might make a pass or 2 just for fun and hang out as well.

Ron

cool! is it a big event?

ronbuick
03-27-2009, 08:35 AM
For turbo Buicks it is very decent or should say it has been in the past, 30-50 Buicks and various other turbo cars, I like and it is fun, there is some pretty bad V-6 Buicks out there.

Ron

MissNaySimon
03-27-2009, 09:58 AM
Do we have to be turbo'd to race? :(

ronbuick
03-27-2009, 11:16 AM
There will be other cars there so you would race in there class, now if you had a turbo you could race with the Buicks, but this started out about 12 yrs. ago as a Buick turbo only event, and to bring in more cars it was expanded to cover turbo american vehicles, but the Buick's only or usually race each other and the other turbo'd cars race each other in I believe 3 different classes.