PDA

View Full Version : Tuners in nc

tvuser
03-26-2009, 03:12 AM
Does anyone here have any experiences with any tuners close to (couple hundred mi.)Fayettevile,NC. I am looking to purchase a maggie, exhaust front to rear, wheels, and some misc items :woohoo: around May-June . I don't really need an installer, unless it is a really good deal,but I will need a good tuner and shipping my car up north really does not seem feasible to me. C.A.M. and R.P.M. are the only ones I have found online ,but no one back home has any feed back for them. Oh BTW I am in Baghdad :( right now and it is kinda hard to call and shoot the breeze with each tuner to feel them out. Thanks.

SRG963
03-26-2009, 03:44 AM
Don't forget about the Suspension, it needs a little TLC also.

I would go with CAM, they can do just about anything you would ever need done.

99-LS1-SS
03-26-2009, 04:56 AM
Does anyone here have any experiences with any tuners close to (couple hundred mi.)Fayettevile,NC. I am looking to purchase a maggie, exhaust front to rear, wheels, and some misc items :woohoo: around May-June . I don't really need an installer, unless it is a really good deal,but I will need a good tuner and shipping my car up north really does not seem feasible to me. C.A.M. and R.P.M. are the only ones I have found online ,but no one back home has any feed back for them. Oh BTW I am in Baghdad :( right now and it is kinda hard to call and shoot the breeze with each tuner to feel them out. Thanks.

Mayhem Motorsports in Raleigh. That is who is going to tune my car.

Phone #: (919) 852-3766

Email: mayhemmotorsports07@yahoo.com

6204 Daimler Way Suite 103 Raleigh, NC 27607

GXPaycheck
03-26-2009, 05:43 AM
RPM (Ryan's Performance Machines) in Garner. Lots of GM experience.
Ryansperformance.com

Atlas
03-26-2009, 07:54 AM
Alvin at PCM4LESS is a great tuner as well, and he is in Mooresville, NC...

tvuser
03-26-2009, 09:13 AM
Thanks for the responses.

Alvin
03-26-2009, 03:39 PM
Hi, Yes we are in Moorseville NC> My family is from Fayetteville, we are about 2.5 hours away. There is a chance we can put together a super deal on your magnacharger. We have done a couple installed free or at least half off on install.

Let me know or shoot me a email to alvin@pcmforless.com and we will get you a quote.

tvuser
03-31-2009, 11:04 AM
Email sent.

Torqued
03-31-2009, 04:40 PM
I can't remember his last name, but Mike out of Concord, NC is a independent tuner with a lot of LSx experience. His screen name on the HPTuners board is WS6FirebirdTA00.

G8+6=fun
04-01-2009, 06:12 AM
It is better to get your own tuner and then you can set it up for any thing else you do to it, otherwise you got to go back each time for another tune. It is not cheap per trip. They are not hard to do just read up on them and your set. Unless you want to dyno tune each time you have something done to it. Rockingham is a good track to take it and tune it on performance.

Atlas
04-01-2009, 07:17 AM
most tuners will not charge for a "check-up" tune, at least mine don't...

G8+6=fun
04-01-2009, 08:43 AM
Is that with a change or still the same mods has before, if they have to do a retune for add on's won't they charge you for that, that would be a extra tune. Xtra dyno...
Just asking???? Thats what I was told anyway, extra add on extra for the tune..
Learning has I go...

Atlas
04-01-2009, 09:17 AM
depends on the tuner...