PDA

View Full Version : Moving on up!

bwooten492
03-25-2009, 07:36 PM
This is crazy! When I joined this board I think it was less than a month old. Back then, Most guys just had some bolt ons there may have been a few cam cars around, but not many. Now, Full bolt ons are the norm, there are quite a few maggied cars running around, along with a bunch of cam/heads cars. Hell, there is even a G8 with a 427!!! This is really cool to see how many new G8's are showing up and how the OG G8's are turning out. :woohoo:

Congrats to Wreck and GRRRR8 on getting their cars up and running again.

SRG963
03-26-2009, 04:12 AM
I want to see some of these monsters in action!

'02 ws6
03-31-2009, 07:36 PM
I want to see some of these monsters in action!

As do I! I guess I'm probably one of the first members that still has yet to do any performance mods!:spank:

Yea, following the transformation of Charlie's, Jay's, etc etc cars has been pretty interesting as well as informative on what to get and what not to get.

I'm thinking an all out GRRRR8 meet and greet and to settle who's got the forums fastest should be in order!

bwooten492
03-31-2009, 08:48 PM
As do I! I guess I'm probably one of the first members that still has yet to do any performance mods!:spank:

Yea, following the transformation of Charlie's, Jay's, etc etc cars has been pretty interesting as well as informative on what to get and what not to get.

I'm thinking an all out GRRRR8 meet and greet and to settle who's got the forums fastest should be in order!

Its cool, I think your TA has it covered!