PDA

View Full Version : G8 GT w/ Corsa System - Video

Livernois Motorsports
03-25-2009, 02:00 PM
Here is a start-up and idle video of Eric's (Steined) G8 GT with the Corsa catback and "X" style crossover pipe.

BNZxHOnge98&fmt=18

Regards,

Rick LeBlanc
Livernois Motorsports

davefr
03-25-2009, 02:33 PM
Rick,
Great!! Thanks for posting.

Does it live up to it's claim of being Drone free?

It sounds louder then Magnaflow Street. Is it that way during normal driving or just start up?

It has some nice burble.

steined
03-25-2009, 07:12 PM
I have some in car video on the Highway to post, but I'm too tired to piss with it right now. I'd say for all intents and purposes, it is drone-free. However it is not silent if that makes any sense. Hopefully it comes through on the video. So far I love it! Thanks to Rick, Andy, and Dan @ Livernois. They were very professional and I couldn't be happier. I'll post more when I catch up with being out of town for 3 days :) Please be patient with me. I have a crazy day tomorrow and Friday.

Livernois Motorsports
03-25-2009, 07:18 PM
I have some in car video on the Highway to post, but I'm too tired to piss with it right now. I'd say for all intents and purposes, it is drone-free. However it is not silent if that makes any sense. Hopefully it comes through on the video. So far I love it! Thanks to Rick, Andy, and Dan @ Livernois. They were very professional and I couldn't be happier. I'll post more when I catch up with being out of town for 3 days :) Please be patient with me. I have a crazy day tomorrow and Friday.

It was nice meeting you! I'm glad you are happy with it. It beats that Mazda 6, huh? :)

I'll get the dyno video up tomorrow and look forward to some video from you as well!

-Rick

SINCITYC6
03-25-2009, 07:21 PM
It was nice meeting you! I'm glad you are happy with it. It beats that Mazda 6, huh? :)

I'll get the dyno video up tomorrow and look forward to some video from you as well!

-Rick

What kind of hp/tq did you pick up?

MANOFSTEEL69
03-26-2009, 03:03 AM
Try to get the boys and girls some take offs and drive-bys if you can steined. Thanks!

steined
03-27-2009, 06:25 AM
Quite possibly the worst quality YouTube video ever, but the sound is pretty decent:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JTU86495IAg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JTU86495IAg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Here is a link to the better quality video

RIGHT CLICK SAVE-AS please!!!
Right Click Save-As (http://www.cando.com/eric/uploads/corsa-cruise.qt)

So as you can hear, there is no drone. If you have a decent set of speakers and a sub, what you hear is what you'll hear. If you have laptop speakers and are interpreting the low notes as drone, you are wrong. :)

Andy@Livernois
03-27-2009, 06:41 AM
Dude, you said it was a borla at the beginning ;)

MANOFSTEEL69
03-27-2009, 06:42 AM
Eric that sounds top-notch, as would be expected from Corsa. Hope you're happy with it!

MANOFSTEEL69
03-27-2009, 06:42 AM

lol! You caught that to! :spank:

-Ray-
03-27-2009, 06:43 AM
Idle sounds good, but the tips seem to be hanging a little low.

steined
03-27-2009, 07:31 AM
Ok Ok... I'm a moron. It's CORSA not BORLA. I'll do a nice Sham-Wow or Sopranos on TBS style voice over for you guys.... I just need a few more hours in the day!

steined
03-27-2009, 07:34 AM

:hang:

pha|anx
03-27-2009, 02:17 PM
now THIS is a setup I like. can't wait for more VIDEOS! lets hear/see some WOT action, in-cabin, fly-by's, take-off's would be pretty sweet.

:brock:

breakinparts
03-27-2009, 02:51 PM
I know! I was like... "okay, punch it! go!" :)

Livernois Motorsports
03-27-2009, 04:45 PM
now THIS is a setup I like. can't wait for more VIDEOS! lets hear/see some WOT action, in-cabin, fly-by's, take-off's would be pretty sweet.

:brock:

Here ya go :)

uLBDip4vLLs

-Rick

BigV8
03-28-2009, 07:26 AM
:flame: NOW that was a video that sold me.I'll have to add that to your Stage 1 cam package, hopefully by fall time. Need to get my 88 RX7 vert sold. Thanks for the video:woohoo:

breakinparts
03-28-2009, 12:37 PM
Sounds decent.

pha|anx
03-29-2009, 09:15 AM
Here ya go :)

uLBDip4vLLs

-Rick

sick! I wonder how much shipping would cost to Edmonton now... lol :wazzup: