PDA

View Full Version : my g8 vs 06gto's

sultech
03-20-2009, 10:53 PM
Were lined up on the road sitting in the vht. the flagger walks out.. he gives us the sign then drops the hands. as his hands dropped i can hear all 8 putting down there all as i slowly walked away from the 06 gto. he tried and tried and on the 3rd race decided that im faster. Then I ran the other 06 gto. This was a different story, wheel hop was worse this time and he got a half car on me. around 100mph i started pulling on him and at 120 i was at his front bumper, but then he shut it down and that was it.
MODS--G8gt Arh LTs, RF cai, 93oct dynotune... 1st gto stock except for some mickey thompson dr's... 2nd gto intake exhaust tune.

jbradsh1
03-21-2009, 04:28 AM
Were lined up on the road sitting in the vht. the flagger walks out.. he gives us the sign then drops the hands. as his hands dropped i can hear all 8 putting down there all as i slowly walked away from the 06 gto. he tried and tried and on the 3rd race decided that im faster. Then I ran the other 06 gto. This was a different story, wheel hop was worse this time and he got a half car on me. around 100mph i started pulling on him and at 120 i was at his front bumper, but then he shut it down and that was it.
MODS--G8gt Arh LTs, RF cai, 93oct dynotune... 1st gto stock except for some mickey thompson dr's... 2nd gto intake exhaust tune.

You should tell more drag racing stories, you're pretty good at it.

sultech
04-05-2009, 08:28 AM
so i met up with the guy in the orange goat again. and he tells me that he put his drag packs in... and hes going to take me by 4 cars again. so we lined up no flagger this time. i did 3 honks and let him launch a car length ahead at which point i dropped the hammer and went after him it was like nothing i pulled up and went right by him with ease. won by a half car.

fiveoh
04-05-2009, 09:20 AM
Was this the stock one?

sultech
04-05-2009, 09:56 AM
yeah he has m/t drag radials and a 6 speed and hesaid drag bags or somthing like that.