PDA

View Full Version : An Infiniti Pummeling

UGotSmkd
03-20-2009, 01:32 PM
2 nights ago, traveling on the Sam Houston, a G35 or 37 is 3 lanes to my right ( I am in the fast lane). I had this gut feeling that once he saw me he would try to get next to me. Well I was right, and he started to pace right next to me. So I gradually accelerated as he did too, and I knew it was on. We went from a 70-80 roll and I switched to Sport and immediately put a couple cars on him. Within 2-3 seconds I had gone above my overspeed almost to the fuel cutoff. I looked in the rearview and he was atleast 10 G8 size car lengths back. I had to slow down because of traffic, and he may of let off early knowing there was no hope of catching me, so I will say atleast 7-8 car lengths back. I don't think he was too happy because he tried to catch up to me before his exit. I can't tell you how quickly I went from 70-80 to 135+. I tried to throw some suspense in this, but the kill was over as soon as it started.

KaiserM715
03-20-2009, 01:50 PM
It has always seemed to me that anyone with a G35 / G37 would race anything with the expectation of winning. They must not any research on any other car.

majesticix
03-20-2009, 04:46 PM
I can't get anyone to race me. I'm trying to convince my partner to buy a 370Z. Now that will be a fun race. I doubt his manual skills are up to the challange...but anyone who can throw the stick around well will do some serious spanking in that car. Great kill by the way. I can't get those G35's to budge for me.

The Commodore
03-20-2009, 04:55 PM
There are so many G's down here that if one wants to race he is going to have to come to me...

R.Penguin
03-20-2009, 05:10 PM
It has always seemed to me that anyone with a G35 / G37 would race anything with the expectation of winning. They must not any research on any other car.
I think that most of those poor fools actually beleive the Nissan/Lexus/Acura/Audi/ Mercedes/ etc, etc, salespeople that slather on the "High Performance Sports Sedan" crap just because the car feels a bit sportier than the Volvo station wagon they traded in.

I've even had kids in Mom's minivan try to mess with me. Won't waste the gas or the time. :nah:

Devilish34
03-20-2009, 05:47 PM
Haha silly G 30 what ever owner. I've had no luck so far I tried to get a 08 GT to bite today and a srt8 challenger but no luck.