PDA

View Full Version : Pontiac Club

Blackdevil77
03-18-2009, 06:32 PM
I was talking to my friend that just got a G8 recently and he has a friend that has a ls2 GTO. He wants to start a Pontiac Club or get together at least. Would anybody be interested in that? I'm down for it, he is, just gotta get more local guys together. How about we get together Friday, March 27th? Matt, Cliff, you guys down? We should go to T.G.I.F's or something again. Or just meet up and hang out, weather permitting.

DQGTO
03-20-2009, 06:35 AM
ive been looking for a Pontiac club on the island for a little while now...got my 68 Goat and my dads 08 G8 GT that I am sure would join up. End of march though I will be back at school in MD until May 21st. When it gets nice out here in Kings Park there is a weekly car show/meet on Thursdays from like 4 til 8 or 9. Its in the TJ MAXX parking lot in Kings Park...had a good amount of cars show up last year

Blackdevil77
03-20-2009, 07:08 AM
Thats cool. We got a car show around here every tuesday night from about 7 to 10 pm. I'm done with school on the 18th. I'm sure we can get a good get together going. Me, you, Matt, Cliff, my friend sal with his G8 and his friend with his GTO.

G8DRIV3R
04-12-2009, 06:43 PM
any new meets going on soon?