PDA

View Full Version : G8/GTS Front Bumper

Saxmaster
12-22-2016, 01:09 PM
I am looking for the GTS front bumper. I have seen several photos on this site but most of the threads are years old. Any current information on Evolution Auto Designs or does anyone have information on where to get these bumpers now? I also would love the fenders like in the logo above on the white Holden. I have a 2009 Pontiac G8. Thanks in advance for any information you all can give. The posted photos are what I am looking for

BuildItYourSelf
12-22-2016, 02:09 PM
There was a bumper posted for sale on the Facebook g8 classified page not long ago.
And fenders are best sorced in au and shipped. Plan on about $2k each to your door before paint and body work for oem.

CommodoreG8
12-23-2016, 05:27 AM
Be prepared for a huge hit to the wallet for those fenders. I don't think I've ever seen a cheap pair. The bumper will just be rare, not sure on price.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

MongosG8
12-23-2016, 12:44 PM
All of the above!

Big coin for the fenders .. I will try and find the link to the bumper cover ..so far no luck.

BuildItYourSelf
12-24-2016, 02:04 PM
I looked on Facebook to fine the link. I assume it was sold.
Your best bet is to post a WTB ad on there if your in the group.
It's really a good group to be in. Lots of parts come along.

Saxmaster
01-03-2017, 07:46 PM
Thanks for the info guys. Push comes to shove I will just order the OEM replacements. I am in quite a few groups on Facebook so we will see on the fenders