PDA

View Full Version : TPS/RPM Signal For Nitrous

RIRENTERG8
03-12-2009, 04:26 AM
Going to install a tps/rpm window switch for my nitrous system but i cant seem to find a wiring diagram online for our ecu. Does anybody know where I can get these two signals?

wreckwriter
03-12-2009, 04:28 AM
Talk to Robert@kbx. He's a wizard with nitrous.

GRRRR8
03-12-2009, 04:31 AM
I saw a new part from NOS that is for drive by wire with a wiring diagram. Check the NOS site.

RIRENTERG8
03-12-2009, 12:42 PM
I saw a new part from NOS that is for drive by wire with a wiring diagram. Check the NOS site.

That is the one im going to use, but i need to figure out where on the G8 ecu i can tap in.

Robert@KBXPerformance
03-13-2009, 10:13 AM
TPS WIRING:

Tap into Upper Left (back) Green wire for TPS FALLING voltage on TB harness clip...

TACH WIRING:

Tap into purple wire on front drivers side #1 coil harness clip. RPM Multiplier x2.

Note: Make sure that after ALL electrical connections for the nitrous controller are made that you reset the vehicle PCM by disconnecting the battery for a little while and then reconnecting it. If you do not do this then the car will want to go into failsafe and act all goofy.

Hope that helps.

RIRENTERG8
03-13-2009, 07:37 PM
TPS WIRING:

Tap into Upper Left (back) Green wire for TPS FALLING voltage on TB harness clip...

TACH WIRING:

Tap into purple wire on front drivers side #1 coil harness clip. RPM Multiplier x2.

Note: Make sure that after ALL electrical connections for the nitrous controller are made that you reset the vehicle PCM by disconnecting the battery for a little while and then reconnecting it. If you do not do this then the car will want to go into failsafe and act all goofy.

Hope that helps.

Perfect! This is what I needed. Thank you Robert.