PDA

View Full Version : G8 vs Mustang

IateAn8
03-10-2009, 06:22 PM
Boy you G8 owners sure like to look for trouble with Mustang owners. I keep getting harassed by one red G8 owner in Sugar Land. I was not sure he had a G8 or a Cadillac because of his emblems. Well every time I accept his challange to race him with my Mustang, I just get excusses. Therefore, I put together a top ten excuse list for G8 owners who lose to Mustangs:

10. I have an auto
9. My tune is bad
8. It's not fair, I have a four door
7. My car is apart in pieces (Charlie)
6. I haven't installed the Magnacharger yet
5. I should have gotten the GXP
4. I don't have the fast color
3. Forgot to turn off the traction control
2. Our cars are not good from a dig
and the number one reason for getting spanked by a Mustang...
1. I'm getting older and my reflexes are not as quick as they use to be!

Please don't send Charlie any hate PM's. I still want him to work on my Mustang! Don't forget it's a Ford - found on road...

GRRRR8
03-10-2009, 06:26 PM
LOL! You did it now! I will give you 20 cars and the move, then I will put my cigarette out and pass you at the 1000ft mark. :nah:

IateAn8
03-10-2009, 06:31 PM
LOL! You did it now! I will give you 20 cars and the move, then I will put my cigarette out and pass you at the 1000ft mark. :nah:

I'll take that bet. Let's race tomorrow!

GRRRR8
03-10-2009, 06:33 PM
I'll take that bet. Let's race tomorrow!

You might want to see the update pics. :devil:

Devilish34
03-10-2009, 07:10 PM
Charlie can you make his car slower?

GT G8
03-10-2009, 07:42 PM
This thread blows.... :bjob:

The Commodore
03-10-2009, 08:36 PM
I "ran" a S197 4.6 and pulled on him. This happened at a light where I was behind him and I revved hard(have to with this car to get noticed lol). The light turned green and he just launched it so I followed suit behind him and immediately took the lane to the left of him once it opened(which was in 1 second of the light turning green) He had a car on me since he literally was in front of me but the car turned into me being at his door when we cut it off since we were going 80 in a 45 and some genius decided to jaywalk across the street. He then took the next turn without even acknowledging me lol. I did this with a one 150 lb and two 200 pounders in the car(3 people weighing in at an extra 550 lbs). I was not able to see how many he had in his car since it was heavily tinted.

I love the S197s...It was my second choice if I could not get a good deal on the G8. I wanted a Bullitt.

I don't like picking on Mustangs really, some of them will put a good beating on you. The cars I like to pick with are the LX cars...but none ever want to run with me. I had a modified Charger R/T rev at me and play around today heading home from work but it was around 5 and there is absolutely no room to safely race. Too bad since I think he would have been a good run.

'02 ws6
03-10-2009, 08:55 PM
2. Our cars are not good from a dig.

I give you permission to slap the next G8 owner that says that! :boxing:

bigwillys58
03-10-2009, 08:59 PM
dammit i use excuse #8 all the time... for the bench racing. havent really raced anyone yet. stupid michigan weather...

The Commodore
03-10-2009, 09:12 PM
I give you permission to slap the next G8 owner that says that! :boxing:
+1

dammit i use excuse #8 all the time... for the bench racing. havent really raced anyone yet. stupid michigan weather...

#8 came with the car. If we get beat by a 2 door....oh well. If we beat a 2 door......were going to use it against you lol.

GRRRR8
03-11-2009, 06:23 AM
Charlie can you make his car slower?

Ford took care of that for him already! :nah:

fiveoh
03-11-2009, 09:02 AM
Boy you G8 owners sure like to look for trouble with Mustang owners. I keep getting harassed by one red G8 owner in Sugar Land. I was not sure he had a G8 or a Cadillac because of his emblems. Well every time I accept his challange to race him with my Mustang, I just get excusses. Therefore, I put together a top ten excuse list for G8 owners who lose to Mustangs:

10. I have an auto
9. My tune is bad

Please don't send Charlie any hate PM's. I still want him to work on my Mustang! Don't forget it's a Ford - found on road...

lol what does your car look like? I'll race you anytime.(my favorite excuse for losing, "its only stock").

Devilish34
03-11-2009, 11:19 AM
lol what does your car look like? I'll race you anytime.(my favorite excuse for losing, "its only stock").

http://www.diecastfast.net/images/91827_s.jpg

-Ray-
03-11-2009, 01:43 PM
I got a thumbs up from a new Mustang GT vert on sunday. He didn't want to run either.
Glad there are still Corvette owners out there who want to.

GM_Fan
03-11-2009, 01:59 PM
I got a thumbs up from a new Mustang GT vert on sunday. He didn't want to run either.
Glad there are still Corvette owners out there who want to.

That's a GRRRR8 positive attitude there.

UGotSmkd
03-12-2009, 10:02 AM

10. I have an auto
9. My tune is bad

Lol, I thought this was a troller. I have a pretty quick Mustang in the garage.

IateAn8
03-12-2009, 06:10 PM
No troller - just thought that I would have some fun with you guys. I like the G8's. I thought about getting one, but I thought the wife would get angry for bringing to Charlie for something new every weekend.

Oh, and Charlie is still scarred to race me! But I don't blame him since he has a weight disadvantage - I'm not talking about the car!

Slizzo
03-12-2009, 06:57 PM
No troller - just thought that I would have some fun with you guys. I like the G8's. I thought about getting one, but I thought the wife would get angry for bringing to Charlie for something new every weekend.

Oh, and Charlie is still scarred to race me! But I don't blame him since he has a weight disadvantage - I'm not talking about the car!

You can still get a G8.. Just wait another year. :nah:

GRRRR8
03-12-2009, 07:00 PM

I am going to make you POO POO when I take you for a ride. lol

Slizzo
03-13-2009, 08:13 AM
I am going to make you POO POO when I take you for a ride. lol

Take pictures! And videos! With Smell-o-vision!

Wait, that last part may not be a good idea.... :nah:

GRRRR8
03-13-2009, 08:17 AM
Take pictures! And videos! With Smell-o-vision!

Wait, that last part may not be a good idea.... :nah:

LOL! I see we all have some issues.