PDA

View Full Version : Non-ethanol gasoline locations

Executor999
03-09-2009, 06:22 PM
In either Oregon or Washington. Anyone? I realize it's law in Oregon, which sucks. I have a feeling my car doesn't like the 10% ethanol and want to test out REAL gasoline!

Thanks in advance.

wrecked2001
03-10-2009, 05:30 AM
In either Oregon or Washington. Anyone? I realize it's law in Oregon, which sucks. I have a feeling my car doesn't like the 10% ethanol and want to test out REAL gasoline!

Thanks in advance.

I think it is in every state. Mandated by the feds! Also it has to at least contain 10%. It could have more. Only place I can think of would be a fuel station where they sale race gas.

09SRMGT
03-14-2009, 07:22 PM
I do believe the gas at Puget Sound area Fred Meyer Fuel Centers is without ethanol, at least its not listed/posted on the pumps like the major stations. I've talked to the lead clerk at the station near me and he said it isn't in there too. Haven't tried it yet as it is not considered a "Top Tier" fuel as recommended by GM. I do know it is produced and distributed by the same company that produces and distributes all the SHELL gas in the Puget Sound area. Don't know if they could make it "Top Tier" quality without adding the ethanol? I know if you shop at FM, and build up your fuel points, you can get their gas for 10 cents a gallon off the posted price, 3 cents if you just use their Rewards Card when you fillup!:woohoo:

Bobid77
03-18-2009, 01:40 PM
I heard a rumor stating that they might increase ethanol ratings up to 20%!!! I live in the Pittsburgh area and I've been to some BP fuel stations that supposedly do not have it.