PDA

View Full Version : out for a sunday drive

billyb21
03-08-2009, 11:27 AM
hi everyone! took the g8 out for the 1st time in 2 months 1st i let it warm up and then headed for the hiway those from nj should know 287 so i took her down 287 south for a bit at 95 mph felt great hugged the road and the baby felt fine went down to piscattaway made a u turn which that trip was about 20 miles from where i started headed north on 287 and saw no cops on the way down and opened the baby up a little got it up as fast as 130 mph and still had plenty of peddle left so i kept it the didnt want to speed too much with all the cars i ever had they couldnt hold 130 mph and have the car feel soo great i am glad i bought a g8gt what a ride what a car!i was weeving in and out of lanes driving like a real ass but omg this car is the shit i tried to recommend it to other people but they say its a import or just too over priced thats when i say a 4 door sedan under 30 grand and loaded to the max, i think the only mods ill be doing will be strut bar paint the rotors and calipers but my g8 needs nothing as far im concerned its fast emough for what i use it for

GRRRR8
03-08-2009, 01:33 PM
They really are great cars, stock or modded.

G8GT721
03-08-2009, 05:54 PM
yea its always fun to get in the 8 after time away from it

GRRRR8
03-08-2009, 05:59 PM

Been almost a month for me and it will be a whole new ANIMAL to tame! :devil:

R.Penguin
03-08-2009, 06:01 PM
Been almost a month for me and it will be a whole new ANIMAL to tame! :devil:
Might want to put a muzzle on it the first time out Charlie! :rofl:

GRRRR8
03-08-2009, 06:04 PM
Might want to put a muzzle on it the first time out Charlie! :rofl:

I was thinking more like a pair of Depends for myself! lol

The Commodore
03-08-2009, 06:09 PM

LOL just came back from a vacation in NC where I drove my father's 07 supercrew extended bed F-150. Great truck but what a slouch!!!

Last night when I got back I went out with a friend and turned T/C off and at every street light where I was turning I would look for cops....when none I would whip the back out every time with the pedal to the floor.

I love this car and it's still stock, I have a feeling I'm going to not want to get out of it when I mod it.