PDA

View Full Version : Ready to dress her up!!

mjf232
03-06-2009, 07:13 PM
Got home from work and look what was awiating me at the front door!! All i'm waiting for now is for the studs to come in from Pace, who said they shipped out thursday. Hopefully they come tomorrow cause this weekend is gonna be 65 and sunny. After the dress up I'm gonna do an otr cai. Unsure if I wanna relocate the heater hoses or just take the lazy way out though.

Thanks to Crazy Paul for the covers they shipped to me in jersey in just 8 days!! And to Grafixwerx for the vinyl stickers. Also BIG THANX to BlueJacket he gets the credit for the dress up cause I stole it from him and he gave me the info on where to get them, thanx man I owe u a beer if we ever meet!!!

WhyteSS
03-07-2009, 03:41 PM
should look really good !!!

pha|anx
03-07-2009, 03:48 PM
awesome. I'd love to replace mine with a setup like that.

SLVRG8GT
03-07-2009, 03:50 PM
:TTIWWP: once installed :D

mjf232
03-15-2009, 07:47 AM
Here are the pics of the covers installed. I am probably gonna re-route the hoses cause it'll look cleaner and they get hot. Soon I'll complete the package with a new era otr cai. I also put the sticker on the oil cap the same as the writing on the covers, side-ways, cause I felt it looks more symmetrical.

GXPaycheck
03-15-2009, 10:52 AM
Did ya have to trim the rt side for the dipstick?

mjf232
03-15-2009, 12:26 PM
Did ya have to trim the rt side for the dipstick?

It ws off on mine by about an inch or less but instead of trimming I just bent the holder toward the fender a hair an it fits fine. It looks as if the dipsitck brace, if reversed, would make it line up perfectly. Not sure if it can be reversed though.