PDA

View Full Version : VIR Grand Course - TrackDaze Nov 10, 2015 Video

Doug Hilliard
11-11-2015, 10:15 AM
I did a track day yesterday with TrackDaze at VIR on the Grand Course configuration. This is session 2 from the Yellow (Intermediate) run group. The track is still wet from rain earlier in the morning and I was getting used to the Grand configuration which I had never driven before so the action is a little slow. Later in the day, we had a mostly dry track and lots more fun but I didn't realize my camera memory was full so I didn't get any video from those runs. Last event of the season.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8HubcrpIJ8&feature=youtu.be

Nate
11-11-2015, 10:46 AM
Doesn't work for me Doug, comes back with "An error occurred during validation" and "This video does not exist"

Doug Hilliard
11-11-2015, 11:23 AM
Doesn't work for me Doug, comes back with "An error occurred during validation" and "This video does not exist"
Sorry about that; not sure what happened but I linked it again and looks like it is fixed now.

Nate
11-11-2015, 12:54 PM
That did the trick, thanks :)

Bit of a soggy day, eh? Were you on R compounds? There was one bit in particular that looked like it could be a bit exciting, at the end of good sized down hill, into a puddle followed by a corner...

thanks for posting, VIR is a really nice looking track!

Doug Hilliard
11-11-2015, 02:16 PM
That did the trick, thanks :)

Bit of a soggy day, eh? Were you on R compounds? There was one bit in particular that looked like it could be a bit exciting, at the end of good sized down hill, into a puddle followed by a corner...

thanks for posting, VIR is a really nice looking track!
No, I was on the regular street tires for this one. Yeah, that corner was a little lose several times!

GXPaycheck
11-12-2015, 08:19 AM
Gonna have to get you a bigger memory card for Christmas!

G8 GT V8
11-14-2015, 02:44 PM
Great video and driving. Your car sounds amazing...

Doug Hilliard
11-14-2015, 04:57 PM
Gonna have to get you a bigger memory card for Christmas!
Or just delete the stuff that was on it that I forgot to delete!

Great video and driving. Your car sounds amazing...
Thanks very much!

GXPaycheck
11-15-2015, 12:38 PM
Get some good driving gloves too!

Doug Hilliard
11-15-2015, 09:09 PM
Get some good driving gloves too!
I'm too cheap! Those are winter cycling gloves and they did great!