PDA

View Full Version : Welcome

GRRRR8
08-21-2008, 08:29 AM
I would really like to welcome Pace Performance as a new sponsor to the site. Pace will be supplying ALL engine parts in the future build of ITBFST. I Have always used a lot of GM products in builds and now this relationship is something we all can benefit from. If you need anything that has a GM part # give them a call. Thanks again for your support!

jnak
08-21-2008, 08:55 AM
One of the great things about Pace is they ship to Canada, which other GM parts stores often do not.

This means Canucks can get GM accessories much cheaper through Pace than from our local dealer.

Glad to see they're a sponsor.

Greg@PacePerformance
08-21-2008, 09:37 AM
Thanks for the GRRRR8 welcome. :p Sorry I had too.

We at Pace Performance are a Pontiac Dealer and have access to every available GM part and accessory. We are one of the largest GM Performance dealers in the country and mainly deal in crate engines and packages. We ship to worldwide customers everyday.

I know our website is not very user friendly unless you have a part number. So if you need any GM or aftermarket part number that we carry please feel free to ask me by email, PM or give us a call @ 800-732-6126.

We have in stock or access to almost 100 aftermarket vendors and are adding more all the time so if there is something in demand by the members please just ask, we might be able to get it. If I can think of anything else to say I will add it in.

Thanks again for the warm welcome.

G8V8
08-21-2008, 09:40 AM
This is great news. I've met Greg at Pace and found him to be a great guy. Greg was instrumental in getting the knowledge-base together that let us former GP GTP owners upgrade to GP GXP suspensions and brakes. He provided part numbers and could verify what related parts did or did not change when the upgraded pieces were used. We were able to get the parts at very good prices and without the big delivery charges of some of the other discount GM parts dealers.
I also was able to get my eibach springs and corsa catback from at prices i couldn't find anywhere else. When wasn't sure about the corsa on a GTP, Greg let me drive his (Pace is only 45 min from my parent's home) so I could hear it for myself.
Very good news for this board indeed.
Ed

-Ray-
08-21-2008, 12:59 PM
Awesome. Welcome!