PDA

View Full Version : Focus.....was a blurr

uh6tdrvr
03-02-2009, 09:05 PM
For the last week it seems like every day i drive my truck i see this little punk kid driving a focus with stickers all over it and a flowmaster puttering that thing around getting 2nd gear scratches from every light....so TODAY in the 8 i see this guy and it works out perfectly so that i get up next to him at a light with his little bee reving up....at first i was like this isnt fair but when the light turned red, like an idiot he dumps the clutch so i nail it...and for a second i could hear his little 4 that couldnt....i love the way these thing launch off the line. i know its just a focus but it was annoying the hell out of me....and none the less a furd that thought it had somethin...

Mike P
03-02-2009, 10:32 PM
Did you get to see the look on his face? Great kill! A kill is a kill.... :)

I don't even have one yet in mine. I'll have to enjoy my races the next time I go to the drag strip. :)

-Ray-
03-03-2009, 05:37 AM
LOL

Why?????

99-LS1-SS
03-03-2009, 06:46 AM
LOL

Why?????

I must admit, I would do the same thing. I'm game for anything any time. You never know, he could be sporting a big ass turbo and bust you because you didn't try.

foreosu
03-03-2009, 06:52 AM
I must admit, I would do the same thing. I'm game for anything any time. You never know, he could be sporting a big ass turbo and bust you because you didn't try.

I'm the same - I'd race a lawnmower if it pulled up next to me and was wanting to run.

I had to put a V6 Mustang in its place the other day, similar to this. I was trying to go around him before my lane ended and I had to merge and he felt the need to drop the hammer. So after about 5-10 seconds once my car finally decided to downshift into 2nd gear, I blew past him like he was standing still. F'in tranny :rant:

Mike P
03-03-2009, 08:23 AM
I'm the same - I'd race a lawnmower if it pulled up next to me and was wanting to run.

I had to put a V6 Mustang in its place the other day, similar to this. I was trying to go around him before my lane ended and I had to merge and he felt the need to drop the hammer. So after about 5-10 seconds once my car finally decided to downshift into 2nd gear, I blew past him like he was standing still. F'in tranny :rant:

Yes! That is the best when the kid in his parent's high output V6 revs on you & creeps at the light and thinks he has a fast car.

Send him to "Know Your Role Lane" :)

bubblyjock
03-03-2009, 11:40 AM
The only thing I have had try and race me was a 90's something Olds Cutlass Supreme 2 door, I didn't even waste my gas on it. But still want to race my girlfriends sister's husband, he has a Blown 02 Firebird that's best time was 11.34 @ 124, I know I would get spanked but just want to for shits and giggles!!
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i121/alokenpo/pats.jpg

r33pwrd
03-03-2009, 01:05 PM
The only thing I have had try and race me was a 90's something Olds Cutlass Supreme 2 door, I didn't even waste my gas on it. But still want to race my girlfriends sister's husband, he has a Blown 02 Firebird that's best time was 11.34 @ 124, I know I would get spanked but just want to for shits and giggles!!
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i121/alokenpo/pats.jpg

I would rather loose a race than not race at all! Win or loose a race is a race!

uh6tdrvr
03-04-2009, 09:19 PM
When we were at the first light he was looking at the car and reving, 2nd he wouldnt look past the center of the his car. I knew he "thought" he was fast, i had seen him 3 or 4 different times when i was in my truck...would have beat him in it if i was on the line with him.

GeorgeInNePa
03-04-2009, 09:52 PM
LOL

Why?????

Because.

;)

See my Hyundai thread from last Fall.

GRRRR8
03-04-2009, 09:56 PM
Because.

;)

See my Hyundai thread from last Fall.

The "Jihad G8" was making its mark way back when. lol

-Ray-
03-05-2009, 03:05 AM
Seems like some of you are friendly with the last girl left at the party. LOL
My goal is to spank every Dodge in town. Ok, that may include a Neon with a large ass muffler. I get it.

stryker g8gt
03-05-2009, 08:51 AM
I can't get anyone to even begin to race me.... they all look straight ahead and won't look over.........

uh6tdrvr
03-05-2009, 10:40 PM
Cause no one wants to get their asses kicked by a 4dr car....the Hemi guys just think they're faster.....im sure one will prove me wrong some day, but until then....