PDA

View Full Version : Another Power Pull done today

Blackdevil77
02-27-2009, 06:56 PM
I sent an e-mail to Brian the day I got my tune, and asked why Sultechs car made 350 something when mine made 343 tuned. He did gain me 20 rwhp with the tune, and it felt FANTASTIC. Then he told me that the car he dynoed after me was dynoing very low. He checked it and the dyno wasn't calibrated right so he told me to stop by sometime to do another power pull to get the real numbers out of it. So Today I headed back to do another powerpull. Car went straight on the dyno with no cool down or anything, and the car put down 355 rwhp and 356 rwtq. Now that's more like it!
When I got there, Brians shop was filled with cars, including a car on the dyno. He took time to move all the cars, strap my car to the dyno, and do a powerpull, on his time for me. And now that the tune had time to settle in, its honestly perfect. The 2-3 flare is completely gone now. It shifts so quick N' crisp now, even when the tranny is cold. No more delayed shifts. It's perfect every time. A job well done, again. And the car seemed to grow out of the early shifting as well.

Devilish34
02-27-2009, 07:10 PM
Nice numbers I'm praying for a rain day after I get my ECM so I can do a pull with the stock one then the one from VMS