PDA

View Full Version : STL G8's

TurboSS
02-25-2009, 06:30 AM
hey there. i'm trying to decide on what path to take with the exhaust and was wondering what people are running in the stl area and if you would mind meeting up this week/weekend maybe Feb 26th, 27th or sunday the 1st so i can hear what it sounds like...thanks

randy

Jaysin
02-25-2009, 07:56 AM
I'm installing my kooks headers and catted mid pipes this weekend. I'll be running the stock mufflers with that combo. Where are you located? If I get everything done in time I might be willing to meet you or you could come by. I'm in Shrewsbury.

r1owner
02-25-2009, 09:20 AM
That's cool that you got some headers man! What size are the primaries on those? Do you need any help installing them?

Jaysin
02-25-2009, 10:42 AM
That's cool that you got some headers man! What size are the primaries on those? Do you need any help installing them?

They are 1 7/8". Thanks, these headers should be a piece of cake to install. I've installed a couple sets on the new GTO's and those are a beotch to install. These look pretty straight forward. If you wanted to stop by and hang out and help that would be fun, only problem is right now I don't know exactly when I'm going to get started. I've got a sheet load of mods to get installed. While I have the exhaust dropped I plan on installing the pedders rear bushings and sway bar. Depending on how that goes I might get started on the front RR bushing and sway bar. I should be working on it here and there throughout the weekend.

TurboSS
02-25-2009, 07:56 PM
I'm installing my kooks headers and catted mid pipes this weekend. I'll be running the stock mufflers with that combo. Where are you located? If I get everything done in time I might be willing to meet you or you could come by. I'm in Shrewsbury.

im in soco near hooters :)

your is one of the paths i'm thinking about doing. i just checked and your like 10miles. once you get her all done i'd love to meet up or come over.
my # is in a PM

thanks

randy

shane
04-09-2009, 07:04 PM
sup