PDA

View Full Version : Car show today from 2:00 PM to 9PM:00 PM

TopFig1
02-22-2009, 11:37 AM
At the Saturn dealer on Jefferson just off the 78 in Oceanside. Looks like I will be the only G8 representing today. Stop by and give a brother some support. Free show with prizes and free BBQ.

http://www.ls1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102189

Top Fig

TopFig1
02-22-2009, 07:06 PM
Had a great time, lot's of great looking cars, great free food and awesome people. The dyno was reading 10% low but shit, who cares because it was free and timeslips is what really matters. I had the only G8 and was placed with the GTO's which I thought was shitty but oh well, lifes not fair. I did get bunches of compliments on the car so the old lady was happy and even said that she was glad I bought it for her. Of course when I get to FL she gets a truck and I take it back for modding LOL. The only thing that could have been better was that they should have used the PA system to call raffle tickets and class winners. All in all the guys that put it together did a bang up job. I've done a few in FL and it's alot of work. Louis, in the future please let me help out. I also own a PA system we can use. BTW I don't care for mustangs but there were some killer stangs there. For those that didn't make it shame on you. I got there at noon and by 1:00 PM the stangs were deep and there were two F- Bodies. I was worried but in true F-body fashion, they showed up and filled every spot around the perimiter of the property. Lots of very nice two legged eye candy as well. Hope we can do this again soon.

TopFig