PDA

View Full Version : Got my SLP headers today!!

mrroy61805
03-10-2014, 09:26 AM
Just wanted to let all you guys know that I finally got some headers today lol

EngineDweller
03-10-2014, 09:28 AM
Congrats on the headers. I've heard them on the G8 and they sound amazing. Just got my G8 on Saturday...love it so far. Any advice or tips or any known issues or anything you have had and would like to share?

mrroy61805
03-10-2014, 11:54 AM
Well I've had my G8 since jan 2012 and I have had zero issues with it other then the passenger side airbag recall but other than that ..thats it!! Ohhh and the LCA's and factory end links took a crap on me at 35k miles..I drove it from Washington state down to TX and now im in Germany and have driven the car all over the place.. The only thing that I wish that I would have done while I was still in the states was to swap out the cam and get rid of the DoD.. I absolutely hate the DoD crap!! But as far as mods go sadly I just recently started buying them lol.. All's I have is whats on my SIG..

EngineDweller
03-10-2014, 12:37 PM
sounds like fun. You live in Germany or are you in the military? The owner before me jacked the rims up and the passenger side sway bar link is loose, so im replacing that tomorrow hopefully. Ill have to check on the end links and LCA's, thanks for that. Ill also have to make sure the airbag recall was taken care of. Bought it from a dealer, which was a mistake, but the price was right for the car and I got out of my Hyundai Sonata which i hated haha.

TailG8er
03-13-2014, 09:30 AM
Where are the pics?