PDA

View Full Version : Cars and coffee today: Castle Rock @ 1330

Posidon42
03-09-2014, 06:51 AM
Today is supposed to be a great day for a drive. We have a small assortment of cars from Colorado Springs and Denver converging on the outlet malls in Castle Rock (for convenience) at 1330. Should be about a half dozen or so of us. Would be great to have a couple more from here though.

Meeting at the north east corner (far corner closest to 25) of the outlet mall parking lot. Just planning on meeting and having some coffee or something today. This is a play-it-by-ear event though I do plan on driving back through CO-67 to woodland park to take in some scenery.

Those of us coming from the CO Springs are meeting at the Kum & Go on Interquest parkway @ 1215 with a planned departure ~1230. Hope some of you can make it!

Steaven

JWSDenver
03-09-2014, 08:57 AM
I wish I could make it, I think the loaner impala would stand out like a sore thumb. Hopefully they fix my car right this time.

wyome
03-11-2014, 07:41 PM
Could be worse...one guy showed up in stang...hopefully nxt time he has that issue fixed

AlaskaGT
03-11-2014, 08:24 PM
Lol I can't wait to get my car back so I can meet up with other people that understand my obsession with these cars

Sent from my HTC0P3P7 using Tapatalk