PDA

View Full Version : Aftermarket Seats?

GT G8
02-20-2009, 11:01 PM
I'm naturally going to assume that most have not done or even considered doing this, but has anyone put aftermarket front seats in their G8's yet?

I was looking into getting some leather Recaros and wondered if anyone made rails that fit our body style.

Thanks! :)

PantherGTBlack
02-21-2009, 12:56 AM
I'm naturally going to assume that most have not done or even considered doing this, but has anyone put aftermarket front seats in their G8's yet?

I was looking into getting some leather Recaros and wondered if anyone made rails that fit our body style.

Thanks! :)

Fitting them shouldn't be a problem...I love the seats in the Audi RS4.

mjf232
02-27-2009, 01:50 PM
I was thinkin of having all the stiching in the interior re-done in orange to match the car. Black leather seats with the orange stitching would be bad ass imo. But I think it would cost way too much.

gearhead455
03-05-2009, 10:04 PM
I was thinkin of having all the stiching in the interior re-done in orange to match the car. Black leather seats with the orange stitching would be bad ass imo. But I think it would cost way too much.

:nud:

:)

BSmith
03-05-2009, 11:40 PM
Fitting a set of Recaro's shouldn't be a big deal. Any shop that does fabricating should be able to whip up the rails for a couple hundred bucks, installed. The problem that you usually lose your height adjustment.

evilb
03-12-2009, 10:48 AM
Fitting them shouldn't be a problem...I love the seats in the Audi RS4.

US or Euro version? :) I love the OEM Recaro's in my car, but the European version has even nicer seats.

Getting rails from Recaro shouldn't be an issue. If it is, try Sube Sports--they have Cobra, Sparco, etc. They also have the required resistor kit to keep the airbag working for your passenger.

Brad

PantherGTBlack
03-12-2009, 11:26 AM
US or Euro version? :) I love the OEM Recaro's in my car, but the European version has even nicer seats.

Getting rails from Recaro shouldn't be an issue. If it is, try Sube Sports--they have Cobra, Sparco, etc. They also have the required resistor kit to keep the airbag working for your passenger.

Brad

Gonna have to say US, haven't seen the Euros.