PDA

View Full Version : RedlineGoods GROUP BUY - Join now and SAVE UP TO 50% !!!

RedlineGoods
02-06-2014, 03:20 PM
Guys and girls

Before the spring starts and our rides get back on roads more shiny than ever before I have something special for You to Take Pride In Your Ride:

Join our GROUP BUY and SAVE UP TO 50%!!!

The conditions couldn't be more simple:

Initial discount: 10%
Each person joining GroupBuy adds 1% of discount
Maximum GB discount: 25%
Minimum number of members for a GB to be valid: 10
Time to join: until Sunday, Feb. 16th
Time to place your GB order: until Sunday, Feb. 23rd

Join by replying in this thread stating your nickname and products you desire. Yes, it's THAT SIMPLE :)

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

dmarple80
02-06-2014, 09:10 PM
Ahhh...no nickname

But I'd like the auto shift boot, front armrest cover and shifter knob (black/red w/ arrow head)

I want all 3 pieces to have the black and red theme, I'll review your options and let you know when ordered.

I'm in no rush so the more the merrier to get a bigger discount.

G8marineguy
02-06-2014, 10:07 PM
My names "Moose"

and I'm interested in the front arm rest cover and the automatic shift boot. (Black and blue type of theme) and if at all possible maybe stitching either "G8" or "LSX" or "GT" into the arm rest kinda like your example of the ssv and so..

RedlineGoods
02-07-2014, 03:42 AM
OK guys, so let the list begin :)

dmarple80 - auto shift boot and front armrest cover
G8marineguy - front arm rest cover + automatic shift boot + "G8" or "LSX" or "GT" embroidered on the armrest

Who's next?

:)

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Monty
02-07-2014, 06:13 AM
I'm Monty and I'll take one
Perforated Black with Silver stitching. just like the picture
http://imageshack.com/a/img691/1899/0vv4.jpg

Silver Bullet
02-07-2014, 06:20 AM
Does the extra padding work well with the G8 front arm rest? Which thickness would you recommend?

RedlineGoods
02-07-2014, 07:24 AM
List updated:

G8marineguy - front arm rest cover + automatic shift boot + "G8" or "LSX" or "GT" embroidered on the armrest
Monty - Perforated Black shift boot with Silver stitching

Who's next?

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

THE Adam V
02-07-2014, 07:27 AM
Might be interested in a matching shift boot and armrest. You could send it over with the panels we talked about.

RedlineGoods
02-07-2014, 07:28 AM
Does the extra padding work well with the G8 front arm rest? Which thickness would you recommend?
Of course this will work. I recommend 6/8", this is the most popular padding thickness and gives enough comfort without looking bulky :)

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

RedlineGoods
02-07-2014, 07:29 AM
List updated:

THE Adam V - shift boot and armrest

Who's next?

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

RedlineGoods
02-07-2014, 07:33 AM
Might be interested in a matching shift boot and armrest. You could send it over with the panels we talked about.
Added you to the list, thank you for joining us :-)

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Silver Bullet
02-07-2014, 07:35 AM
Of course this will work. I recommend 6/8", this is the most popular padding thickness and gives enough comfort without looking bulky :)

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Could you guys do an arm rest with black leather on the outsides with a silver/grey suede in the middle with grey stitching?

seahawksax
02-07-2014, 07:48 AM
I would like the auto shift boot cover black with red stitching and the two tone red and black shift knob with the concept Pontiac dart like third shift studios makes if possible

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Modhauler
02-09-2014, 05:59 AM
What color goes with stryker blue the best?

JimmyJazz
02-09-2014, 07:04 AM
JimmyJazz. I'll take an automatic shift boot. Black regular leather with black stitching.

lovellsG8
02-09-2014, 08:07 PM
How well does the perforated red leather match the red in our red/onyx interior? If it matches you can put me down for one with black stitching for an automatic

RedlineGoods
02-10-2014, 11:42 PM
What color goes with stryker blue the best?
I think it will be our violety blue sir, but please see this cmparison and make your choice:

http://redlinegoods.com/images/blues3.jpg

Hope this helps :)

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

RedlineGoods
02-10-2014, 11:54 PM
How well does the perforated red leather match the red in our red/onyx interior? If it matches you can put me down for one with black stitching for an automatic

It will be our dark red:

http://redlinegoods.com/images/G80609RearArmrest-04.jpg

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

RedlineGoods
02-11-2014, 12:13 AM
Could you guys do an arm rest with black leather on the outsides with a silver/grey suede in the middle with grey stitching?
Sure we can! But with Alcantara instead of suede. We have charcoal geniune Alcantara (TM) or dove/light gray faux-alcantara. Please see our color chart at http://www.redlinegoods.com/clrchart.php

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

RedlineGoods
02-11-2014, 12:17 AM
GHuys

The list should be closed on Sunday but if you're not in a hurry, maybe we'll try to get 15 people so that you can all get 25% DISCOUNT?

What do you think? Will we wait till Friday?

And here's updated list:

seahawksax - auto shift boot and the two tone red and black shift knob with the concept Pontiac dart like third shift studios makes if possible
JimmyJazz - automatic shift boot
Silver Bullet - arm rest with black leather on the outsides with a silver/grey suede in the middle with grey stitching - please confirm
lovellsG8 - automatic shift boot

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

RedlineGoods
02-11-2014, 12:35 AM
two tone red and black shift knobPlease tell me what exactly shift knob do you need? A custom cover for factory knob or a SpeedDawg knob?

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

vmorel1
02-11-2014, 10:16 PM
I'm in for a front armrest cover in black leather outsides with black perforated center with black stitching and 6/8" foam and also a black leather automatic shift boot.

RedlineGoods
02-12-2014, 04:35 AM
Updated list:

seahawksax - auto shift boot and the two tone red and black shift knob with the concept Pontiac dart like third shift studios makes if possible
Silver Bullet - arm rest with black leather on the outsides with a silver/grey suede in the middle with grey stitching - please confirm
vmorel - front armrest cover + automatic shift boot

We are now at 19% off - getting closer and closer to the max of 25% :)

Who's next?

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Silver Bullet
02-12-2014, 07:28 AM
Silver Bullet - arm rest with black leather on the outsides with a light grey leather in the middle with grey stitching and the 6/8" foam + black leather auto shift boot with grey stitching. - please confirm

Confirmed as noted here.

The black leather matches the stock leather in these cars fairly well right?

RedlineGoods
02-12-2014, 07:44 AM
Updated list:

Silver Bullet - arm rest with black leather on the outsides with a silver/grey suede in the middle with grey stitching

We are now at 19% off - getting closer and closer to the max of 25% :)

Who's next?

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Silver Bullet
02-12-2014, 07:49 AM
I changed up my request a little and added the shift boot. See post #24.

vmorel1
02-12-2014, 09:08 AM
I updated mine as well...post #22

RedlineGoods
02-12-2014, 01:12 PM
No problem, guys, you can change whatever you like until you place your order :)

dmarple80
02-12-2014, 02:40 PM
Change to post #1

aspina
02-12-2014, 07:05 PM
I'd like to get a solid leather shift boot with dual racing stripes in dark blue perforated leather and dark blue stitching, along with front and rear armrest covers to match.

Thanks

iisme13
02-12-2014, 09:14 PM
Same as Monty. But solid black leather with silver stitching

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

lovellsG8
02-13-2014, 01:07 AM
I noticed on mine you dont have it listed as the red perforated leather with black stitching on the list you have.

RedlineGoods
02-13-2014, 03:14 AM
Getting closer to the max of 25% :):

Silver Bullet - arm rest with black leather on the outsides with a silver/grey suede in the middle with grey stitching
iisme13 - solid black leather with silver stitching
aspina - shift boot with dual racing stripes + front and rear armrest covers to match.

Who's next?

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Silver Bullet
02-13-2014, 05:58 AM
Silver Bullet - arm rest with black leather on the outsides with a light grey leather in the middle with grey stitching and the 6/8" foam + black leather auto shift boot with grey stitching. - please confirm

Confirmed as noted here.

Please read this old post and update mine or just take me off of the list.

RedlineGoods
02-13-2014, 06:12 AM

Please see those examples for comparison - our black leather shift boot and armrest cover in black leather G8 interior:

http://redlinegoods.com/images/G80609-01.jpg

http://redlinegoods.com/images/G80609-02.jpg

http://redlinegoods.com/images/G80609-09.jpg

Please confirm if this is close enough for your taste :)

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

RedlineGoods
02-13-2014, 06:14 AM
I noticed on mine you dont have it listed as the red perforated leather with black stitching on the list you have.

Guys, the color choice you give here is just for my information - you wil pick your final color scheme when ordering - it does not have to be exactly what you erite here :)

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Modhauler
02-13-2014, 06:58 AM
Put me down for auto shift boot.

Silver Bullet
02-13-2014, 07:08 AM
Please see those examples for comparison - our black leather shift boot and armrest cover in black leather G8 interior:

Please confirm if this is close enough for your taste :)

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Yes that looks good thank you for posting.

Guys, the color choice you give here is just for my information - you wil pick your final color scheme when ordering - it does not have to be exactly what you erite here :)

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

I was under the impression this was how we were placing the order so that is what I was trying to get the details accurate. Thanks for clearing that up.

G8marineguy
02-13-2014, 05:09 PM
So to clarify further more (cause this is my 1St group buy) your taking our names and orders here, but ultimately were going to redlinegoods to complete the order ourselves?

Am I Correct??

(2009) G8 Gt
Vararam Cai, JBA shorty headers, x-pipe to solo axle backs. and many more mods to come...

RedlineGoods
02-14-2014, 02:36 AM
The maximum of 25% is just around the corner - here's updated list:

aspina - shift boot with dual racing stripes + front and rear armrest covers to match.
Modhauler - auto shift boot

Who's next?

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

RedlineGoods
02-14-2014, 02:37 AM
So to clarify further more (cause this is my 1St group buy) your taking our names and orders here, but ultimately were going to redlinegoods to complete the order ourselves?

Am I Correct??
Exactly - this thread is for my information - after the GB is closed you will all receive discount codeds and plase your orders via our website :-)

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

THE Adam V
02-14-2014, 05:52 AM
What percentage are we off by?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

G8marineguy
02-14-2014, 06:22 AM
Exactly - this thread is for my information - after the GB is closed you will all receive discount codeds and plase your orders via our website :-)

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Ok awesome. Gotcha. Thanks for the clarification sir!

(2009) G8 Gt
Vararam Cai, JBA shorty headers, x-pipe to solo axle backs. and many more mods to come...

Modhauler
02-15-2014, 04:47 AM
Can we add items when we place our order? Still on the fence with a couple items but the boot is a definite, except the color layout, :uhm:

Dru
02-16-2014, 04:16 AM
armrest

RedlineGoods
02-17-2014, 01:29 AM
Can we add items when we place our order? Still on the fence with a couple items but the boot is a definite, except the color layout, :uhm:Sure! What you wrote here is for my information only :-)

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

RedlineGoods
02-17-2014, 03:55 AM
Guys, we are now closing the list at:

Modhauler - auto shift boot
Dru - armrest

As we are really close to 15 people, We'll make it 25% OFF :)

I will be sending you discount codes later today - pelase remember they work only once so be sure you vae all order details set when you paste the code and hit "APPLY" :)

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Monty
02-18-2014, 10:29 AM
I placed my order. Thanks Jack.

vmorel1
02-18-2014, 07:59 PM
Just placed my order, feel like I got a great deal. Thanks!

Silver Bullet
02-19-2014, 06:27 AM
I ended up getting the GXP steering wheel cover instead. Installed pics to come later.

aspina
02-19-2014, 06:37 PM
Order placed

RedlineGoods
02-20-2014, 04:15 AM
Thank you guys :)

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

MAYBEN
02-20-2014, 10:41 AM
I've been hoping for a group buy, but I missed out since I've been so busy :(

iisme13
02-22-2014, 04:17 PM
Order placed

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

RedlineGoods
02-24-2014, 06:20 AM
I've been hoping for a group buy, but I missed out since I've been so busy :(

PM me please with what you need - I'll see what I can do :)
Take careJackRedlineGoods Team

lovellsG8
02-24-2014, 10:44 PM
how long does it normally take to ship? i got an email from redline after i ordered but it didnt have anything in it a blank email.

RedlineGoods
02-25-2014, 12:34 AM
PM me please with your order number and I'll check the actual status for you

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

G8marineguy
03-05-2014, 04:47 PM
Hey guys just received my order from Redline Goods today. I installed my armrest cover so far will be doing the shift boot tomorrow evening.

Looks great so far!

Thanks everyone who was involved at Redline Goods, shipping was fast and product quality is great. http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/06/e5emy9yh.jpg

(2009) G8 Gt

RedlineGoods
03-06-2014, 02:23 AM
Thank you, looks nice indeed :)

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

lovellsG8
03-06-2014, 04:29 AM
i got my shift boot yesterday, i tried to install it and i dont know if it was because i was tired after work but i had trouble. I am going to take another stab at it when i wake up before work i am just scared i am going to break the tabs on that silver trim piece that i hear it quite pricey.

Monty
03-06-2014, 06:52 AM
I received my boot shift cover the other day. I tried the install I gave up. Going to try again when it warms up. Luckily I have a another ring and it seems a little trimming is needed.

Modhauler
03-06-2014, 08:24 AM
Hey guys just received my order from Redline Goods today. I installed my armrest cover so far will be doing the shift boot tomorrow evening.

Looks great so far!

Thanks everyone who was involved at Redline Goods, shipping was fast and product quality is great. http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/06/e5emy9yh.jpg

Which blue did you go with, the medium? It looks nice!

Now to watch the mailbox....................:woohoo:

G8marineguy
03-06-2014, 04:03 PM
Thanks!

Yes it is the medium blue "Modhauler" and carbon fiber on the sides.

Here's my shift boot installed.. might cut it down a little bit so it's not so bunched up.. what do y'all think?

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/07/y9atu4y5.jpg

(2009) G8 Gt

lovellsG8
03-07-2014, 12:21 AM
I am having issues with the trim ring staying on when I put my car in park. I tried for about 30 mins again to no avail. It's frustrating the heck out of me.

Modhauler
03-07-2014, 06:07 AM
Thanks!

Yes it is the medium blue "Modhauler" and carbon fiber on the sides.

Here's my shift boot installed.. might cut it down a little bit so it's not so bunched up.. what do y'all think?

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/07/y9atu4y5.jpg

(2009) G8 Gt

I did mine opposite of yours! You can try to adjust it some to not bunch up so much or to look even. Looks nice! I almost went with the medium blue. Can't wait!

I am having issues with the trim ring staying on when I put my car in park. I tried for about 30 mins again to no avail. It's frustrating the heck out of me.

Have you tried switching which side you have front/back? I think one side might be a tad longer.

G8marineguy
03-07-2014, 06:40 AM
Thanks! I'll try that.. can't wait to see pics of yours now either.

(2009) G8 Gt

Modhauler
03-07-2014, 11:20 AM
It's nice when members post pics and state what colors they went with. It really helps others decide when the time comes to order. Mine has shipped, so I'll be watching for it next week! :watch:

Chewy
03-07-2014, 12:31 PM
Shipping was fast? I've waited over a month for mine!

Sent from my iDevice using data nodes and algorithms.

G8marineguy
03-07-2014, 12:34 PM
Yeah!

I got mine right around the 2 wk mark, maybe a little before.

(2009) G8 Gt

G8marineguy
03-07-2014, 12:34 PM
It's nice when members post pics and state what colors they went with. It really helps others decide when the time comes to order. Mine has shipped, so I'll be watching for it next week! :watch:

I agree with ya.. takes the "guess work" outta the process in my opinion :)

(2009) G8 Gt

lovellsG8
03-08-2014, 01:49 AM
I finally got it to work i messed with it for like 10 mins and it suddenly worked i dont know what the issue was before.

It took about 2 weeks or so for mine to come in. I didnt realize it was being shipped from i want to say the envelope said Poland

RedlineGoods
03-08-2014, 05:34 AM
Yes guys, our produsction facilities are in Poland - this information is given in our shipping policy (I know, I know, nobody reads it ;))

And, as we outsource embroidery to a professional embroidery company, orders withembroidery sometimes take longer that we would all want to complete.

Anyway, I sincerely hope that the quality of the part you receive makes up for the wait time. Well, partially, at least ;)

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Chewy
03-08-2014, 07:01 AM
Mines been in the States for close to or at a month.

Sent from my iDevice using data nodes and algorithms.

Monty
03-08-2014, 09:47 AM
Well failed attempt to put the boot on. It seems that the leather is too thick to snap the ring on so I snapped a tab. Looks like I won't be putting the boot on. Thanks, great product but it doesn't seem to work for me.

lovellsG8
03-08-2014, 12:04 PM
Did you remove the foam gasket off the trim piece?

Monty
03-08-2014, 01:54 PM
Yes I did. I have another trim ring. I was looking at it I might have to trim some of the leather down but I don't want to cut the stitching. It might be that I have the GPS trim kit installed in which I had to switch the console cover.

lovellsG8
03-08-2014, 02:36 PM
i had to rotate and test when i got it to snap in when i would go to park the back would pop out so i got it to snap and i would tug at the leather to get some slack around the edges. It is bunched up a little but its not popping off anymore

Modhauler
03-18-2014, 01:24 PM
Finally got them! Black with blue carbon fiber and lt. grey piping.
http://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd479/Modhauler4/our%20vehicles%20and%20mods/20140317_150857.jpg

RedlineGoods
03-19-2014, 02:22 AM
Can't wait to see them installed :)

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Modhauler
03-29-2014, 06:54 AM
Installed the rear armrest.

http://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd479/Modhauler4/our%20vehicles%20and%20mods/20140328_135819.jpg

http://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd479/Modhauler4/our%20vehicles%20and%20mods/20140328_135731.jpg

RedlineGoods
07-04-2014, 06:08 AM
4TH JULY SALE IS ON!

http://redlinegoods.com/marketing/varia/4july.png (http://www.redlinegoods.com/)

Use this code at checkout: H9A856P1P8Y and enjoy 20% DISCOUNT on top of our regular discounts scheme :)

Offer valid until Saturday, July 5th.

See you at www.RedlineGoods.com :)

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

RedlineGoods
07-31-2014, 02:54 PM
By far the craziest shifter I have seen equipped with RedlineGoods (http://www.redlinegoods.com/) shift boot :)

http://cimg9.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.corvetteforum.com-vbulletin/600x800/80-c709804_08_eade940c5bb7da13c86c7a1a7b9ec9fca65fc34 9.jpg

Or maybe it isn't? Maybe you have a cooler shifter? Meet me on our Facebook wall (http://facebook.com/RedlineGoods/) on Monday and WIN $100 EVERY WEEK in our Cool Shifter Contest :)

In the meantime do not forget to drop by at RedlineGoods.com (http://www.redlinegoods.com/) and use this code: X986421VDRC for ADDITIONAL 10% OFF on top of our regular discounts scheme :)

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team