PDA

View Full Version : 2008 G8 GT Ignition Orange

cab76
10-04-2013, 12:56 PM
Just got a job commuting long distances and I hate to put so many commute miles on this car, so I’m reluctantly putting my baby up for sale to get a commuter car. This is a great car that has been well taken care of and is in excellent condition – I really hate to sell it. The car runs and drives great and is a joy to drive. Asking $18,900. Here’s all the details on the car – contact me with any questions or to arrange a viewing (I have this posted on ebay as well):

- 59,000 miles
- 361hp 6.0L V8
- 6-speed Automatic Transmission
- Rare Ignition Orange Metallic color (only 927 made)
- 2nd owner
- California car - no rust
- Only 13,000 miles on Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires
- MRR GT-1 Wheels – 19x8.5 – 25.6 lbs per wheel, lighter than stock (27 lbs)
- I have the original wheels (in like new condition) for sale as well if interested
- Cruise control
- Power windows/locks
- Automatic climate control
- Never been smoked in or any pets in the car since I’ve owned it
- Have all maintenance records since I’ve owned the car
- Have only used synthetic oil since I’ve owned the car
- Spare tire and jack (this does not come stock with G8 GTs)
- Very clean interior
- Exterior regularly waxed
- Large trunk and back seat
- 6-disc CD Changer
- Rare cloth interior
- Tilt and telescoping steering wheel
- Sport package leather steering wheel
- Improved Racing baffled oil pan
- Clean title
- A few rock chips, one small door ding (both are noticeable only up close)
- Sport shift transmission mode recently stopped working - normal mode works great
- Never been in an accident
- VIN 6G2EC57Y18L125886

PS - I haven't been that active on this forum, but have been a frequent visitor and have gained a lot of knowledge here - thanks to everyone on the forum for keeping this forum relevant and informative!

FuriousG
10-04-2013, 03:24 PM
Want to trade for a 2011 Dodge Caravan? :) (I think I already know the answer...)

Seriously though, how have I not seen you around? I'm in Plumas Lake and I've only seen one Orange G8 (on Beale) but I'm pretty sure it was a V6 and lowered. That wasn't you was it?
I'd love to get another G8 for the wife (she drove the GXP and if it wasn't for the baby seat and two kids I'm pretty sure she'd be trying to steal it from me.) Unfortunately, we can't afford another vehicle unless we can sell or trade the van first. I'd love to make our garage purely Pontiac though!

Good luck with the sale!

cab76
10-04-2013, 07:44 PM
Want to trade for a 2011 Dodge Caravan? :) (I think I already know the answer...)

Seriously though, how have I not seen you around? I'm in Plumas Lake and I've only seen one Orange G8 (on Beale) but I'm pretty sure it was a V6 and lowered. That wasn't you was it?
I'd love to get another G8 for the wife (she drove the GXP and if it wasn't for the baby seat and two kids I'm pretty sure she'd be trying to steal it from me.) Unfortunately, we can't afford another vehicle unless we can sell or trade the van first. I'd love to make our garage purely Pontiac though!

Good luck with the sale!

Tempting but NOOO!

Ours is not the V6 - my father in law works at the golf course but we don't take the G8 over there too often, so probably why you haven't seen us around.

donkeyGT
10-05-2013, 05:44 AM
Looks very nice..GLWS the mods might want you to post a price.

-Ray-
10-05-2013, 02:43 PM
A price does need to be posted.

cab76
10-05-2013, 07:33 PM
Thanks just added price to original post - $18,900.