PDA

View Full Version : NEW ICON Autosports Web Site!!!!!!!

roy@icon
02-13-2009, 10:24 PM
We at ICON Autosports are looking forward to a great year in 2009. I do not have the G8 GT/GXP on the site, but I will soon. We do work on and tune the G8, so give us a call if you need a tune for your G8 or any performace modifications. We have a lot going on at the shop right now, but would like to show the people of grrrr8.net our new web site. Please let us know how it looks and share your thoughts. It is a work in progress and the site will be updated as we move along through out the year. We will be adding some more cars to the navigation script as we update the site. I will also post up some new shop pics as soon as we get some time. Also, to the people that don't know, we have our Dynojet Dyno up and running as well as our tuning software via LS1, LS2 Edit and our HP Tuners software. We will soon be announcing our Dyno Day/ Get together very soon. So if you have time, come on by the shop anytime and check us out. We have everything you need from N2O bottle refills to custom tuning, nitrous kits, turbo kits, suspension tuning, and some awesome deals on performance packages!! We look forward to seeing you. Everybody be safe and god bless.

www.iconautosports.com

todds87ss
02-14-2009, 05:23 AM
Very nice folks...they now have MTI's dyno...Hope they still have the files for my Z...