PDA

View Full Version : Holden VF Commodore Brochure

Crazy Paul
07-20-2013, 03:18 PM
Download here:
http://www.grrrr8.net/crazypaul/VF%20brochure.pdf

Exterior Colours:
PHANTOM BLACK
A true black metallic with a shimmery silver sparkle within the highlight. Drop out turns to a powerful solid Jet Black.
REGAL PEACOCK GREEN*
An all new evocative dark and deep green metallic. Capturing a strong burst of rich and intense green in the highlight. The shadow transforms into a dark midnight green black with a solid appearance.
ALCHEMY PURPLE*
A luxurious deep crimson burgundy with darker toned crimson drop out.
KARMA BLUE*
A mid-toned jade green metallic where the highlight strikes a subtle cool green blue hue while the drop out transitions into a deeper,redder, washed out blue.This colour has a subtle hue shift.
PRUSSIAN STEEL GREY*
An all-new neutral medium grey metallic with a semi coarse silver highlight and a dark smoky drop out.
PERFECT BLUE*
A bright metallic blue with a highlight capturing a saturated, intense blue metallic sparkle. Drop out possesses a darker solid tone blue.
NITRATE SILVER*^
A light silver metallic with a highlight transforming to a lighter silver with a bright sparkle. In shadow Nitrate Silver turns into a slightly darker shade of silver.
HERON WHITE^
A crisp and robust solid white.
FANTALE ORANGE*^#
An all-new vibrant orange.Fantale Orange has a solid appearance.
RED HOT^
An intense solid bright red.

Interior Trim Options:
EMPIRE CLOTH
KENETIC SUEDE/‘SPORTEC’
JET BLACK LEATHER (SPORT)
JET BLACK LEATHER (LUXURY)
JET BLACK LEATHER (REDLINE)
LIGHT TITANIUM LEATHER+

* Prestige Paint colours available at additional cost
^ These exterior colours are matched with High Gloss Black Alloy wheels on the SSV Redline
# Fantale Orange is not available on Sportwagon
~ Selected options available at additional cost, please refer to your Holden Dealer for details
+ Light Titanium Leather is available on Calais V-Series Sedan only

Niemer
07-20-2013, 03:31 PM
Karma Blue sounds awesome.

Crazy Paul
07-20-2013, 03:51 PM
Karma Blue sounds awesome.
See Karma Blue here: http://www.grrrr8.net/crazypaul/karma%20blue.jpg

G8Holland
07-20-2013, 04:04 PM
The Redline in Fantale orange looks amazing, but that's not on the released SS color list.

Zodiac
07-20-2013, 04:16 PM
Ugh I want a wagon in perfect blue, alchemy purple, or fantale orange. All awesome colors, and all not coming to the US. Fuck you GM! Oh and no wagon, Fuck you again GM!

Panzer Leader
07-20-2013, 05:15 PM
Well, I "Panzer Leader" would have to go with the Prussian Steel Grey with the Titanium Interior either the 6.0 or 3.6 Sport tuned versions and with a 6 speed manual transmission..... BUT NNNNNOOOOOO!!!!!! GM says screw you guys, you can't have it....... WWWEEELLLL EEEXXXXCCCCUUUUSSSSEEEE the fuck out of me!!!!!!

Crazy Paul
07-20-2013, 05:23 PM
Ugh I want a wagon in perfect blue, alchemy purple, or fantale orange.

# Fantale Orange is not available on Sportwagon

Panzer Leader
07-20-2013, 05:30 PM
Lets be objective, this car has My Link and probably a USB Port. Screw the parking assist. The backup camera is OK....But I don't see a gauge package..... Still think the G8 is more aggressive looking... And you can add an aftermarket backup camera to a G8 and have gauges. Then again, the factory rims on the new Calais are nice. (Bet they will fit the G8) The big difference is the availability of the 6 speed MT....... Should have developed the G8 2 door coupe..... And you wonder why Detroit is a ghost town.... Give "We the People" what we want......

travis gore
07-21-2013, 05:33 AM
See Karma Blue here: http://www.grrrr8.net/crazypaul/karma%20blue.jpg

I am partial to Karma Blue. Nothing wrong with good Karma

Crazy Paul
07-21-2013, 09:24 PM
2014 Gen F HSV Exterior Colours
Mirage Glow
Alchemy
Chlorophyll
Perfect Blue ( In honor of Peter Brock )
Sting Red
Phantom Black
Heron White

Executor999
07-22-2013, 07:05 AM
2014 Gen F HSV Exterior Colours
Mirage Glow
Alchemy
Chlorophyll
Perfect Blue ( In honor of Peter Brock )
Sting Red
Phantom Black
Heron White

No Periwinkle? :/

Crazy Paul
07-22-2013, 10:14 AM
No Periwinkle? :/
Note to self:
a) Phone all Portland, OR major hospitals and check stock of Australian spider anti-venom.

STL_G8GT
07-22-2013, 12:19 PM
Note to self:
a) Phone all Portland, OR major hospitals and check stock of Australian spider anti-venom.

Hahaha

Executor999
07-22-2013, 03:09 PM
Note to self:

Awesome comeback! Yeah I would just go with Phantom Black but have to look up Chlorophyll and Alchemy.