PDA

View Full Version : Need a race.

GTPaul
08-18-2008, 04:54 PM
Maybe it's just me I guess, but I can't get a race anymore. I had my TBSS which I had about $6k in mods on and nobody to use it on as nobody ever wanted a go at it. Now with my G8, the only time someone tried to race me, I either had my daughter in the car or it was raining out which was obviously a no go. Now don't get me wrong, I will only do a quick off the line race up to about 80 and will shut it down as I don't think the street is not really the most appropriate place to race, but I want a little action!! Guess I'll wait for the track when it gets cooler out.

wreckwriter
08-18-2008, 04:57 PM
If you ever make it down south let me know.

GRRRR8
08-18-2008, 06:00 PM
I can give my address for Map Quest if you are jonesin that bad. :rofl:

GTPaul
08-18-2008, 06:50 PM
I can give my address for Map Quest if you are jonesin that bad. :rofl:

I guess I could use a good ol ass whoopin once in a while!

Cobra
08-19-2008, 06:29 AM
I know your pain! For goodness sakes my wife had a new Silverado pull up next to her at a light revving his engine. Needless to say he saw tail lights before he got through the intersection. But how does that help me? It doesn't, I am going to have to put a banner on each fender with money to start coaxing people in.

GRRRR8
08-19-2008, 06:38 AM
LOL! I just put the credit card decals in the window so they have no excuse about cash!

Cobra
08-19-2008, 07:13 AM
All they have to do is look at your lic. plate and feel the adrenalin raise as they just know they can take you. Unless of course there is no one else to race in Texas!