PDA

View Full Version : Happy Canada Day !

GRRR8GT
07-01-2013, 05:28 AM
Good health, good wishes and good luck to all. Love thy neighbour (even if its only for today) We live in one of the greatest countries in the world. Revel in that fact. Enjoy todays festivities somewhere if you have the chance. We love you Canada!

TonyKarter
07-02-2013, 04:20 AM
Congratulations! I ate Tex-Mex on Cinco de Mayo to celebrate. I think I'll have some of that good ol' Canadian cuisine for lunch!

Periodic
07-04-2013, 04:43 AM
Congratulations! I ate Tex-Mex on Cinco de Mayo to celebrate. I think I'll have some of that good ol' Canadian cuisine for lunch!

Poutine with double thick gravy and extra cheese curd??

TonyKarter
07-04-2013, 05:22 AM
No, a Molson's twelve pack and a bar bowl of beer nuts!

Crazy Paul
07-04-2013, 12:39 PM
Poutine with double thick gravy and extra cheese curd??
Does your dog look at you weird when you eat that stuff?
Poor confused dog....eat vomit = kick in the guts, howl for an extended duration for no apparent reason = another kick in the guts.
YET there sits master eating his poutine and listening to the Celine Dion extended Titanic remix.
:Canada:

GRRR8GT
07-04-2013, 03:15 PM
CP you would love that stuff. Tell me what do I do with this jar of vegamite in my cupboard...there's got to be some secret to eatin this stuff on toast.

Crazy Paul
07-04-2013, 03:37 PM
CP you would love that stuff.
I'm a frayed knot.
Got told I had to try it & did while in Canada.
:barf:

Tell me what do I do with this jar of vegamite in my cupboard...there's got to be some secret to eatin this stuff on toast. It has to be a light smear over the butter. If it looks black it's on too thick.
You can also use it (in moderation) on any kind of sandwich or cracker onto which you've put sliced cheese.

GRRR8GT
07-04-2013, 03:45 PM
Ok mate at least you tried it but that vegamite is so p-o-w-e-r-f-u-l-l.......but I'll give it another go with some Havarti on a cracker when I get home.