PDA

View Full Version : heated seat connectors?

wreckwriter
02-08-2009, 12:01 PM
My seat heaters have quit working, probably not coincidental to me digging and fishing around in the console to wire my gauges. Fuses check good, light on button still works but indicator lights don't and seats don't seem to heat.

Anyone know where they connect in?

Note- never had the console off, just the side panels.

R.Penguin
02-08-2009, 12:22 PM
My seat heaters have quit working, probably not coincidental to me digging and fishing around in the console to wire my gauges. Fuses check good, light on button still works but indicator lights don't and seats don't seem to heat.

Anyone know where they connect in?

Note- never had the console off, just the side panels.
Tom, there are a ton of multiple connectors under the top of the console. Some of them require that the console be carefully placed so the connectors match.

I saw that when we were wiring the switch for the cutouts, but can't remember exactly, but my power mirrors didn't work until we re-seated the top panel. Like most other things on the G8, it just snaps together.

wreckwriter
02-08-2009, 12:23 PM
Tom, there are a ton of multiple connectors under the top of the console. Some of them require that the console be carefully placed so the connectors match.

I saw that when we were wiring the switch for the cutouts, but can't remember exactly, but my power mirrors didn't work until we re-seated the top panel. Like most other things on the G8, it just snaps together.

Never had it off but I'll trying seating it. Thanks.

wreckwriter
02-09-2009, 08:34 AM
bump for Ray and his great diagrams :)

-Ray-
02-09-2009, 08:47 AM
Not in the Holden manual. I looked. :(

wreckwriter
02-09-2009, 08:51 AM
Not in the Holden manual. I looked. :(

Damn. Thanks Ray.

wreckwriter
02-12-2009, 10:35 AM
I finally won one. Turns out there's not only 2 fuses in the main fuse block but also one in the engine compartment fuse block. Friggin thing. Its fixed now.

R.Penguin
02-12-2009, 11:15 AM
I finally won one. Turns out there's not only 2 fuses in the main fuse block but also one in the engine compartment fuse block. Friggin thing. Its fixed now.
Good to know. Tnx Tom.