PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Yet Again to Greg at Pace Performance

SpeedRacerX
03-16-2013, 10:50 AM
Nice little care package showed up this week...

2 replacement key fob button pads
2 new wiper arms
2 new roof rails

Replaced everything today.

I figure if I'm keeping this car, I might as well stay up on anything that doesn't look nearly perfect.

For what Greg charges for this stuff, it's not worth trying to paint or repair, etc. Buy it new from Greg!

PS: all 3 jobs were a piece of cake.

joemomma
03-16-2013, 12:57 PM
I agree, Greg is the man!

hagarr
03-16-2013, 01:30 PM
I couldn't agree more. Greg is a heckuva guy to work with.

Brian

LDM
03-16-2013, 02:24 PM
I may have to do the same sometime. One of my wiper arms has a scratch that's been there since I got the car and it drives me nuts when I look at it. Greg is great to deal with though. Pretty much all my GM parts come from him unless it's a Holden only thing in which case it comes from CP.

SpeedRacerX
03-16-2013, 03:48 PM
I may have to do the same sometime. One of my wiper arms has a scratch that's been there since I got the car and it drives me nuts when I look at it. Greg is great to deal with though. Pretty much all my GM parts come from him unless it's a Holden only thing in which case it comes from CP.

Dude, for $14 + shipping for the one arm and about 10 minutes to change..DO IT!!!

Greg@PacePerformance
03-16-2013, 04:29 PM
Not another one of this threads :)
Thanks for the kind words everyone.

Eidolon
03-16-2013, 05:10 PM
Making sure we're all talking about the same thing, SpeedRacer, did you replace the wiper arms or the wiper blades? :) The arms being the parts that bolt to the car, the blades being that part that actually makes contact with your windshield.

And yes, Greg is absolutely the man. I think he and Paul, together, kind of qualifier as our "dealers". :D

DavesG8GT
03-16-2013, 05:11 PM
I have seen plenty of these threads, for good reason. Ive dealt with Greg for probably ten years now. Always awesome to deal with. He helped me out of a bind this week which I greatly appreciated, as I'm close to having my car back up and going now. Will be finished late tomorrow just like I needed. He 'da man!

2lazy4agoodname
03-16-2013, 05:23 PM
Yup greg is awesome. To the OP how much were the roof rails? I recently vinyl wrapped mine because they looked like they belonged on a 30 year old beater and not a 4 year old car.

SpeedRacerX
03-16-2013, 05:29 PM
Making sure we're all talking about the same thing, SpeedRacer, did you replace the wiper arms or the wiper blades? :) The arms being the parts that bolt to the car, the blades being that part that actually makes contact with your windshield.

And yes, Greg is absolutely the man. I think he and Paul, together, kind of qualifier as our "dealers". :D

Arms. The whole big metal arm that bolts to the motor mechanism. LOL. I already had new blades so I didn't need those.

I have seen plenty of these threads, for good reason. Ive dealt with Greg for probably ten years now. Always awesome to deal with. He helped me out of a bind this week which I greatly appreciated, as I'm close to having my car back up and going now. Will be finished late tomorrow just like I needed. He 'da man!

I make these threads because it's important I let Greg and the community know that he continues to satisfy. Plus, I want any newbies that join to know who to go to.

Yup greg is awesome. To the OP how much were the roof rails? I recently vinyl wrapped mine because they looked like they belonged on a 30 year old beater and not a 4 year old car.

Rails were $45 each + shipping. I thought about wrapping or painting mine but at this price, I figured I'd just replace them.

joemomma
03-16-2013, 06:44 PM
Not another one of this threads :)
Thanks for the kind words everyone.

Extra discounts, for kind words?! We'll have to start a thread for Crazy Paul too!

Slizzo
03-17-2013, 09:25 PM
Not bad, sounds like a good idea. I need to check the condition of my roof rails and wiper arms as I don't have a garage for my G8 and I daily drive it.

I haven't see anywhere to get stock colored mirror covers either. Mine look like absolute crap compared to the rest of the car.