02-04-2009, 03:20 PM
Thanks for posting that.

LOL. :zing:

Yeah, if there is a pic, it's not showing on my screen either. :notworking:

And:

:TTIWWP:

EDIT:

I take that back, pic is working now...

Doesn't look any different really than the stock GT exhaust. Maybe soon we can get some comparison cut-a-ways of the exhaust from both cars?

-Ray-
02-04-2009, 03:58 PM
It has two separate tips. The GT's have one into two.

GeorgeInNePa
02-04-2009, 04:29 PM
^^AND

No flex joints at the mufflers. Smaller center muffler, two small bullets behind the cats.

Looks like an H-Pipe just behind the small bullits.

I'd say that also looks to be 2.5" all the way back.

Ktlplxm
02-04-2009, 04:36 PM
Overall doesn't look like it would flow much better, just louder with less noise cancellation. The restrictive part of the GT exhaust is still present, ie big bulky packing-filled muffler. But, hey, we all know its coming off anyway so what difference does it make? lol

GeorgeInNePa
02-04-2009, 05:20 PM
Overall doesn't look like it would flow much better, just louder with less noise cancellation. The restrictive part of the GT exhaust is still present, ie big bulky packing-filled muffler. But, hey, we all know its coming off anyway so what difference does it make? lol

Yes and no.

The cats still look the same from the rear of the car, that's the big restriction.

The muff don't matter as much.

ARH posted graphs of the dyno test with their long tube system. With and with-out the factory mufflers. The difference was 3hp.

Now maybe there will be a bigger difference with an FI set-up, but the typical tuned GXP isn't going to see a huge difference with difference mufflers.

Slizzo
02-05-2009, 01:55 PM
It has two separate tips. The GT's have one into two.

Ah, yes, I see that now.

^^AND

No flex joints at the mufflers. Smaller center muffler, two small bullets behind the cats.

Looks like an H-Pipe just behind the small bullits.

I'd say that also looks to be 2.5" all the way back.

And that too...

Thanks!