PDA

View Full Version : I need Roto-Fab install instructions

SpectreG8GT
02-04-2009, 02:07 PM
i bought a roto-fab intake from another member here, but it didn't include any instructions for the install.

can anybody scan the instructions and post them, or post pictures, or jsut tell me how to do it?

sometime in the next hour would be GREAT

GeorgeInNePa
02-04-2009, 02:16 PM
i bought a roto-fab intake from another member here, but it didn't include any instructions for the install.

can anybody scan the instructions and post them, or post pictures, or jsut tell me how to do it?

I PM'd you my phone number and told you to call me if you needed help. ;)

You need to remove the ground stud on the fender. Also, you should remove the bolt holding the washer filler neck.

Remove the old air box.

The 10mm bolt and the little plastic spacer, that I included, are need to mount the new box.

The bolt goes in the hole under the filter. The spacer goes on the stud near the fender, then put the RF over the stud.

The small hose goes from the small plastic elbow to the metal tube at the fron of the passenger side valve cover.

edmanet
02-04-2009, 02:18 PM

Bring it over my house and we'll install it. If you're interested PM me.
I don't live far from Martin's Airport.