PDA

View Full Version : 2002 ford taurus modded

sultech
01-27-2009, 07:10 PM
I am trying to offload my baby. a 2002 ford taurus sel with many mods. it would have to be hauled away because i dont have the time to fix the little issues that keep her from getting back on the road. which include the egr pipe not lining up to the intake(a simple cut and weld) the o2 bung needs to me moved on the new y pipe(also a simple weld job) and new cv joints and a leaking power steering somthing or other(had it changed still leaks dont know from where) otherwise the car is in good conditions minus a few scrathes here and there.

now on to the mod list. eibach springs with kyb struts, custom fstb, 24/26mm swaybars(all new endlinks), aluminum subframe bushings, rear disk brake conversion(no taurus post1999 has rear disk brakes), front cross drilled slotted rotors, custom intake, screamon demon coilpack, ford racing 8mm plug wires, custom exhaust that you will see on no other 2000up taurus.
stuff i have not installed or in process of being installed-ax4n shift kit, magnaflow high flow y pipe(already did the hard part of changing the rear manifold), theres more but i forgot.
anyways looking for 4500 firm because ive put so much into her. and for 5200 you can take the enkei 18's that she pairs so well with.
there are some pics of her here http://s284.photobucket.com/albums/ll36/sultech/

Slizzo
02-01-2009, 08:39 AM
Like the RS5's.. :)

sultech
02-01-2009, 09:37 AM
thanks.