PDA

View Full Version : Scotty Richardson's Online Drag Racing School

wreckwriter
10-05-2012, 05:35 AM
Maybe you guys have noticed the new logo in my sig? I've been a member of this school for less than a month now and I've learned more about drag racing than I have in the last 40 years. Scotty Richardson is a many time champion in various classes and he's putting all his tricks out there for us to learn. There's a lot more to it than just guess and go... The school costs $89 for lifetime member now, I expect that will eventually become a yearly hit so get in now!

A lot of what is discussed relates to higher racing classes such as Super Pro but Scotty, and the other members, have great knowledge of all levels of racing. We're talking legal drag racing here, christmas tree stuff, not street racing. Want to cut better lights and win more rounds? Want lower ETs and higher MPH? This might be worth your time. Lessons are taught mostly through videos with forums for direct interaction. Don't see the info you need? Ask and it will be provided! The site is new but getting better quickly.

In the interest of full disclosure, I get a small kickback if you put me down as referrer but I wouldn't recommend it if I didn't think it was a good thing.

Just click the link in my sig and check it out. If you can see your way to putting me as referrer that would be great!

wreckwriter
12-11-2012, 09:35 AM
Scotty Richardson's Christmas Giveaway:
Scotty and Jegs are giving away 50 memberships to Scotty's online drag racing school. All you have to do is go to www.schooledbyscotty.com and click on Christmas Giveaway and fill in your info. It doesn't matter what class you race in you will have something to gain by becoming part of Scotty's Team. We will be announcing all winners the week of Christmas so stop wasting time and come take a chance at this incredible giveaway. *All members that are signed-up before Christmas eve will automatically be put into the drawing and get a chance to get their $89 back. Presented by: JEGS

gr8lover
12-11-2012, 01:08 PM
I always thought your sig with that online drag racing school was some kind of a joke... I didnt know it was real..... :)

Blanky
12-11-2012, 01:32 PM
Interested.

wreckwriter
12-11-2012, 03:20 PM
Not a joke at all. It's a bracket racing school taught by one of the country's top racers. If you ever bracket race it's the best money you ever spent.

landsarmstrong
12-11-2012, 04:41 PM
I hit your sig link last week
I thought about signing up but would like to know more about it.
I was planing on talking to you about it this Feb when we meet up

wreckwriter
12-11-2012, 05:08 PM
I'll be happy to answer any questions, either here or in person. Here is probably better because if you have the questions, other member are probably wondering the same thing.

One thing that I should make clear; the school is designed for bracket racers. You will learn how to cut better lights, how to properly adjust your dial-in, finish line techniques, ET prediction and such as that. Your fellow students, for the most part, will be bracket racers from all classes. There's dragster drivers, door car drivers, truck drivers and even bike riders. The techniques pretty much apply to everyone. Techniques are taught by video, chat and forum. You learn from your fellow racers as well as the instructors. There's people with virtually no experience and people with decades of experience. Students come from all over the country and even a few from abroad. Everything is kept clean and respectful.

The site is new and bugs are still being worked out. Slowly but surely everything is coming together. If you're into bracket racing this will be the best $89 you ever spent.

Bill Brollier
12-31-2012, 12:47 PM
Thanks for giving me a "heads up" on this Scotty Richardsons Christmas Giveaway. I won a membership to Scotty's online drag racing school!

Since I have no bad habits in the Bracket Racing World (never have tried it) this should be most enlightening.