PDA

View Full Version : So...I'm at a car show yesterday.....

MANOFSTEEL69
08-17-2008, 03:01 AM
So....I'm at a car show yesterday when I see some Ignition Orange go by......Damn! At first I thought it was the IOM First 888 that was sold at one of my local dealers. Cool, I guess, haven't seen him on the road yet, guess I'll be able to meet him. Then I catch the wheels as they get out of the car.....:woohoo: it's a V6! That lifted my spirits right away! Almost thought I was going to have to order my Holden kit way sooner than I planned. It's my winter project ;) The people in the car make an almost bee-line for mine and start checking out Tigger. So we chatted and went over the mods. He had drove the G8 and the G8 GT, and felt the G8 would keep him out of trouble. I filled him in on all of our numerous sites and then took off. Despite being an IOM, it felt good to see another one out on the road.:headbang:

GRRRR8
08-17-2008, 05:35 AM
I still have not seen one in my area, but I hope to. It is an awesome color. If I get to race it I will make believe its you Jay! :auto:

DollarBill
08-20-2008, 04:37 PM
I seen an ignition orange G8 V6 on I-75 in florida, real nice. I really dont discriminate with engines, since both drive great. Truthfully, the majority of G8s i have seen were the V6 trim. I've only seen one GT(not counting dealearships).

It's A G8!
08-20-2008, 07:58 PM
The only one ive seen around here is the one that in my drive way.

jnak
08-21-2008, 06:48 AM
The only one ive seen around here is the one that in my drive way.

Me too

VanG
08-21-2008, 08:40 AM
Any idea how many Ignition Orange G8s were produced? I have an IO G8 GT in Dayton Ohio. I believe it may be the only one in the area but can't confirm that. I was told they sold a IO V6 at another local dealer but I haven't seen it yet.