PDA

View Full Version : Patrick G remote tune

cynic783
09-07-2012, 07:54 PM
I recommend and here's why. I am a difficult customer and very picky. After each tune i provided logs and commented and he refined the tune for me. Now both the tvs1900 GT and m6 gxp are dialed in to run hard yet with good manners. Buy with confidence.

WickedMom
09-07-2012, 08:17 PM
You are far from difficult my friend!!

I am glad that Patrick was able to make your cars happy... :)

1meand
09-08-2012, 04:29 AM
Congrats on getting both cars dialed in. I just ordered my Pat G remote tune yesterday.

Patrick G
09-08-2012, 05:03 AM
Dan, you are far from difficult. You are just very detail oriented and organized and some people would be overwhelmed by the amount of information you give back with your requests. I on the other hand, find it refreshing that you are so dialed in with your vehicles, that you can accurately describe what needs to be done and are then able to offer honest feedback on whether the tweaks achieved the desired results. You always provided data logs and spreadsheets to support your findings. This is much better than the customer who says "the car just doesn't shift like I want it to" but provides no other details or info to help with forming a solution.

Semperfire
09-08-2012, 07:00 AM
I recommend and here's why. I am a difficult customer and very picky. After each tune i provided logs and commented and he refined the tune for me. Now both the tvs1900 GT and m6 gxp are dialed in to run hard yet with good manners. Buy with confidence.

Thats very reassuring for me and just what I want to hear. I have a set up at home waiting to get the Pat G treatment.

hflores3
09-08-2012, 09:05 AM
He's "awfully good."

DavesG8GT
09-08-2012, 09:27 AM
Couldn't agree more with the OP. Pat G's tuning abilities are incredible!

Virus
09-08-2012, 02:18 PM
I've had tunes from many well respected LSx tuners. Pat's trans tunes are without question the most refined I've had. I had some major flaring in manual mode and after sending Pat a video of what I was experiencing he quickly sent another tune that addresses the issues. Pat provides quick turn around on tune tweaks and his customer service is excellent. I am certainly a difficult customer to deal with, but Pat does a great job in dealing with me :)

RichsGreyGT
09-13-2012, 11:21 AM
Totally agree on all the PatrickG comments.

TailG8er
09-13-2012, 02:08 PM
Just ordered a tune from him and cannot wait for the changes.

Todasi
09-14-2012, 04:34 PM
Just ordered a tune from him and cannot wait for the changes.

Oh, you're gonna LOVE his tune! I just got his tune installed and it is just so nice. The car reacts so much better, the transmission actually shifts and does so smoothly and precisely, I love it. He responds to emails and is there for you to make sure you're happy with your tune and will customize it to make it what YOU want. Very happy, now I just want to buy mods so he can tune it again!

TailG8er
09-15-2012, 04:41 PM
Oh, you're gonna LOVE his tune! I just got his tune installed and it is just so nice. The car reacts so much better, the transmission actually shifts and does so smoothly and precisely, I love it. He responds to emails and is there for you to make sure you're happy with your tune and will customize it to make it what YOU want. Very happy, now I just want to buy mods so he can tune it again!

I have mods ready to go on when I get the time so I look forward to seeing how the GXP reacts to each mod.

768MPH
01-26-2013, 05:32 PM
I was dealing with Pat G via email during the fall months of 2012 and was "dialed in" via email datalogs.

I personally got to meet him during late December 2012 to put my car in the Dyno and have him "tweak" anything further. Well, the first pull was 364 and after some tweaking and extra timing, the final numbers were 366.

Now, that is damn impressive from a "mail order tune" to be that close and exact.

Not only were the power levels impressive but he tuned the car TO ME, not TO THE NUMBERS. It feels as if the car is programmed how I want it. (Transmission and Driveability)

I always recommend Pat and Kurt and wil continue to do so. Their customer service is far beyond what's "expected" and they take the time to explain what's going on. Very personable.

Bravo Gentlemen.

chrisG
01-27-2013, 10:40 AM
I have his tune, and i am very pleased. I look forward to summer when i can really test it out and giver him better logs. My winter tires do not key me get in it too much lol.

JSGT09
03-01-2013, 08:51 AM
I just got started with my Pat G tune via AutoCal and my results so far have been great. Unfortunately it snowed 12" the day after I was able to load the tune and take her for a drive, so I have to wait to send in my data logs and refine things a little more. Definitely excited to get it back on the road!

hazards280
03-18-2013, 07:32 AM
Okay, I'm going to have to bite the bullet. How do I get a hold of Pat G to get a mail order tune? Pricing? PM me for details.

Semperfire
03-18-2013, 07:47 AM
Dont think of it as bitting the bullet. You will be very happy with your results. You can PM him, his contact info is in post #4 or try his site.