PDA

View Full Version : Co-worker is having issues establishing account

matts88yj
08-31-2012, 07:50 AM
Hey guys and gals, just had a quick question for you all. My co-worker is trying to create an account and he can't log in. Would it be because I'm logged in while at work? I have his email and his username he wants to use, he just wants to know if the board possibly bans multiple accounts from the same IP? We aren't on the same computer but it possibly may appear that way to the forum. Let me know and I can get you in touch with him so he can setup his account.

Thank you all! Hope everyone has a great weekend! :cheers:

Chewy
08-31-2012, 08:15 AM
I've not heard of that Matt... Try logging out and allowing him to try again.

matts88yj
08-31-2012, 08:25 AM
I just looked and his username isn't on the list. I'm going to log out and see if he can create his account. I'll see if that works or not.

matts88yj
08-31-2012, 08:28 AM
I was logged out and he tried logging in and received this prompt:

Kahdir, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Any help with this is greatly appreciated!

Chewy
08-31-2012, 08:57 AM
Tell him to try and log in now... Looks like he didn't follow the link sent to his email...

matts88yj
08-31-2012, 09:04 AM
Okay will do. I'll keep you posted. Thank you very much sir!

Kahdir
08-31-2012, 09:30 AM
Hey guys, thanks for all your help... everything works now :thumbsup: