PDA

View Full Version : Who else has lost it?

avintegrator
01-23-2009, 07:13 PM
Their mind that is! :blink:
I have been researching here and elsewhere since getting my GT and tonight i was thinking about the things i wanted to do especially under the hood.
I had to go out to the garage to get something out of the trunk and walked out looked at the car and kept thinking about this and that, walked up popped the hood, walked to the front of the car opened it and stood there for a second and thought,"What the hell am i doing? This isn't what i came out for!" Closed the hood and got what i needed out of the trunk.
That's it i need to get modding, it has already taken over my mind.

GRRRR8
01-23-2009, 07:20 PM
LMAO! Guilty as well. My wife catches me all the time staring at the car/pics and just says "that look on your face looks expensive!" lol She is usually right.

avintegrator
01-23-2009, 08:49 PM
I think I know what i want, SLP exhaust (Maybe) Vararam (Probably) Tune (Most likely)
Ya know ALL of this is subject to change depending on what comes out tomorrow :)

bobyoung
01-23-2009, 09:14 PM
Yeah, I got it too, just not sure what to do next. I can't even put the HRSK in yet, too damn cold out.

bubblyjock
01-23-2009, 11:24 PM
All you need is a check book/debit card/credit card, although I would recommend the first two, they just take money you already have not money that you should have!! :thumbsup:

G8GTMIKE
01-25-2009, 08:37 PM
At least you guys have one to look at and drive....

I'm stuck looking at them online and dreaming about driving one. :(

Damn wife and kids. LOL

bobyoung
01-26-2009, 05:31 AM
At least you guys have one to look at and drive....

I'm stuck looking at them online and dreaming about driving one. :(

Damn wife and kids. LOL

Just do it, that's what I did, was thinking about them for months, my last DD broke (again) made up my mind right then and there, went to the dealer the next day took one for a ride and that was that, drove it home that same day, never been sorry. This is not my DD though in the winter, got the Boatmaster for that.

SRG963
01-26-2009, 05:38 AM
I think I know what i want, SLP exhaust (Maybe) Vararam (Probably) Tune (Most likely)
Ya know ALL of this is subject to change depending on what comes out tomorrow :)

Beware about the SLP Headers.....there is a thread about there here http://www.forum.grrrr8.net/showthread.php?t=2773

KaiserM715
01-26-2009, 10:05 AM
My brain has been working over what I want to do and I think I have a plan:
-Roto-Fab CAI (although the Vararam looks VERY interesting....)
-HSRK
-LT Headers (either ARH or Kooks, but likely Kooks so I can get it all from Kirk)
-VMS tune

Now all I need to do is go do it!!

99-LS1-SS
01-26-2009, 10:18 AM
I've been flat out obsessed with getting my car and what I want to do with it.

-Vararam Intake
-ARH LT Headers
-Tune

G8GTMIKE
01-26-2009, 10:26 AM
Just do it, that's what I did, was thinking about them for months, my last DD broke (again) made up my mind right then and there, went to the dealer the next day took one for a ride and that was that, drove it home that same day, never been sorry. This is not my DD though in the winter, got the Boatmaster for that.

It's a little more complicated then that Bob...

I would have had one already if it were that easy.

jeppsG8
01-26-2009, 11:50 AM
I'm actually running out of excuses about why I keep going out to the garage at all hours of the night. The reality is that I'm just looking at and thinking about what is next on the car, but because my wife doesn't understand, she thinks I've picked up a bad habit. Actually I guess she's right.

stryker g8gt
01-26-2009, 02:48 PM
I'm actually running out of excuses about why I keep going out to the garage at all hours of the night. The reality is that I'm just looking at and thinking about what is next on the car, but because my wife doesn't understand, she thinks I've picked up a bad habit. Actually I guess she's right.

That is what my wife said, it is a bad habit/ hobby. Cost to much money.....she was right something had to give..so she is gone, now I have more money........:woohoo:

redhawk01
01-26-2009, 04:20 PM
That is what my wife said, it is a bad habit/ hobby. Cost to much money.....she was right something had to give..so she is gone, now I have more money........:woohoo:

You have more money? Usually it's the other way around. :)

Ktlplxm
01-26-2009, 05:57 PM
I personally am opting for keeping it stock as long as possible

whoops, that didn't last long

99-LS1-SS
01-26-2009, 06:02 PM
The 7 liter is stock isn't it?

EcoBrick Bob
01-26-2009, 06:17 PM
Charlie won't admit it but he usually sleeps on top of the engine.... TRUE PASSION!!!!!

stryker g8gt
01-27-2009, 02:27 PM
You have more money? Usually it's the other way around. :)

I played the game for 22yrs, So I would not come out broke........

G8GT721
01-27-2009, 03:32 PM
The 7 liter is stock isn't it?

any option for 09's i believe