PDA

View Full Version : Heads up - DEMOD coming....

grandprixrollsout
07-05-2012, 07:48 AM
Priority goes to Ontario/GTA Members 1st (thats why i posted in Canada/International section). Then rest of Canada, then USA... Shipping is a pain/expensive so I am just trying to make it easier for local members (Canada) first.

Hi Guys,

Im going to be switching to a different car so the time for de-mod is coming soon.

Im going to set up an official posting for the items but i know a few of you fellas were interested to chat prior to items going out to the masses. PM me if interested.

What I will have going up:

1 - GXP steering wheel - pretty much brand new
4 - 20" Breyton GTS rims with Yokohama S-Drives - Including special lugs & including TPMS (bolt on and go style)
1 - Maverick Man carbon fibre hood
1 - Maverick Man carbon spoiler
1 - Rotofab intake with Heat Soak reduction kit (will throw in 2 bottles of cleaning solution)
1- Kooks 1 7/8 headers with Cats (has 1000km on it probably)
1 - Solo V2 catback J pipe exhaust system
1- CoStar BlueStar wiht USB cable to keep it updated (the new version)
2 - *NEW in box* Rear PowerSlot rotors & Brand new HAWK HPS pads
2 - oil changes worth of Royal Purple 5w-30 and 2 GM OEM filters,
2 - New OEM fog light bulbs
2 - new style OEM Strut Tower Bushings (brand new - the new design that wont collapse)

Im going to do a full "inventory" and posting but just wanted to give everyone a heads up. Im looking to get these off my car in the next 2-3 weeks and then make the official posting sale (but if you PM me before we can work something out).

sdown
07-05-2012, 08:01 AM
PM sent. I'm in Burlington Ontario and would be interested in the rear rotors and rear HPS pads. Might also interested in the steering wheel.

TailG8er
07-05-2012, 08:11 AM
Might be up for buying the hood, spoiler and rotofab. PM or list a price please.

Thanks, Jay.

barr1340
07-05-2012, 08:39 AM
I will take spoiler pm sent

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?20yi0z
Sent from my amazing iPhone4 using Tapatalk

barr1340
07-05-2012, 08:43 AM
Also interested in steering wheel.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?30dx5r
Sent from my amazing iPhone4 using Tapatalk

OrngG8
07-05-2012, 08:58 AM
Interested in the kooks mids. PM sent.

XplicitPerformance
07-05-2012, 09:02 AM
next in line for the hood/spoiler if available!!

grandprixrollsout
07-05-2012, 10:29 AM
Hi Guys,

thank you very much for interest. Ive update the post to reflect shipping items etc.... If no one local/Canada picks this up by the time it goes on official sale then its fair game to my American friends :)