PDA

View Full Version : Free Parts for someone in the So Cal Area!

Maverick Man
06-30-2012, 11:05 AM
http://oi46.tinypic.com/ilar6h.jpg

Well sort of…. ;)

I am looking for a 2010-2012 Camaro to partial sponsor a Carbon Fiber Hood and Lip Spoiler. Basically I will sell you a both parts at $600 bucks!!!! Retail alone on the hood if I continue this way will be about $750. So basically you getting $150 off the hood and a free carbon fiber spoiler worth $325 bucks!!!

You must be in the So Cal and ideally for you in the 909,714,213, 562 or 626 areas

You must be able to test fit the hood at a given location before July 22nd

You must be able to attend LS Showdown in Riverside, CA on Aug 5th

I am looking for something specific so please no hurt feelings if I do not pick yours.

If you are interested please post up your photos and what is done to your car on my facebook page www.facebook.com/MaverickManCarbonInc if you are not on facebook you can email me at maverickman@maverickmancarbon.com please title your email as Camaro Sponsorship!

So how does this apply if you do not own a Camaro but know someone whom does? Spread the word for me and if you are the one that suggested the referral I will give you a free Carbon Fiber License Plate!

07-07-2012, 07:41 PM
I have a buddy in the 805 area with a new Camaro. I'll direct him towards this page.

WhiteDeathLSX
07-07-2012, 07:53 PM
I missed LS Series last year. And now our 2nd baby is due 8/10/12! Darn it!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2